for Gods Bless Accidental Magic

10/26 c46 heliosoursungod
Thank You. I have enjoyed this story and eagerly await the sequel. I was going to suggest some things I would like to see, but decided what you write is more than good enough for me. Some of the reviews I've read probably should never have been written. If they don't like the story there are many others to read.
6/26 c1 naimad1272
Hard Pass the harry Ginny relationship is super forced. Not a good approach. Grammar and writing good though.
7/11/2018 c46 TheRealTonks
The end isn't very satisfying. The only thing left is the hope for a sequel. However, this hope seems to be in vain, too...
2/23/2018 c1 Aaaay
I know an anime where something like this happened very often. I mean this deja-vu circus.
9/18/2017 c46 1tpx1
great and epic story
please continue with the sequel!
9/7/2017 c1 ShnabS
Atrocious.
8/1/2017 c46 Gellert99
Will Harry ever get the chance to reconcile with Ginny? Somehow I doubt that'll happen, at least not anytime soon. Their Bond seems to be severed. Beyond repair?
5/18/2017 c18 Guest
sigh.. always the evil dumblefore... -3 stars for that alone. you are down to 1 in my book, sorry
5/16/2017 c1 galiaf3a05c
"Honestly, Harry..." and that phrase from Jinny of all people... huh... and that with Hermione bashing... really? And that 'Im so cant take my look from her, because...erm.. because... i guess there would be something because i cant do this... maybe something that NOT A BOND THING...' common... really why whole lot of people think that 'bond' or 'love' represented exactly like 'cant not look at her' and 'Look into her eyes'? Are you don't yet understand that or... maybe to emotional...
Sorry to say it, but this fic sound like a baby story for 3years old... only plus there is logic, that actually exist in this fic, barely at best, but exist... (my mark 3 from 10)
5/9/2017 c46 1Jarvey
On the edge of my seat, the whole time. Hope to see the sequel soon!
3/8/2017 c46 8adm-frb
Really good story, but I'm not sure that I like the way you broke up Harry and Ginny. It felt really contrived.

I mean Harry and Ginny have a connection that encompasses their thoughts and emotions. So she should understand Harry in a way that others can't given how long they've been 'connected.' Also given the way they had just discovered Dumbledore's manipulations, I'd have thought she'd have been very wary of trusting the words of the Jedi Council. I think it'd have been very likely that she'd have taken that as an an attempt at manipulating them (Harry and Ginny) into breaking up...
1/15/2017 c1 dragonfox123
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
1/12/2017 c46 JaqenHghar
I'm surprised that you suddenly made such a weak, and silly girl out of Ginny. The Ginny bashers out there are already celebrating.
1/11/2017 c46 dw6fanmanxd
needs a sequel but this is really good and i hope to see more 7.5/10
1/9/2017 c46 johnapple
I enjoyed this story very much. Looking forward to more. Thank you
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »