for I'm so Sorry, Amanda

1/18 c1 Guest
Pls update! I like this story
10/25/2017 c12 Guest
Yea it's strange Ray can breathe again. I think he's becoming more human. This creature is very interesting too. Is there going to be a Ray/Amanda? I guess there is with ''mama'' getting jealous in ch 10
10/18/2017 c12 Money
Could you tell The tombed spirit to end the hiatus on his Goosebumps stories already and update them along with his other ones, which he abandoned?
10/8/2017 c11 14Eclipse-souvenir
WOW! Another amazing chapter! (insert hearts here) :D :)
10/2/2017 c10 Phoenix Arisen Again
They're in 11 year old bodies... and lovers? Like sexual? Sick...

Somehow I think Karen will be able to make it like Ray
10/2/2017 c10 Eclipse-souvenir
OMG! YAY! I’M SO SO GLAD YOU UPDATE! Gosh, I LOVE this story! You’re very creative and have a way of twisting perfection in your words! Too bad fanfiction doesn’t have emojis, so please insert like 300 heart here and a couple of heart eyes emojis.

Thank you! :)

Curious about what’s happening to Ray right now! Will he try to kill Amanda again or will he kidnap her or something or bring her back to Dark Falls?

I don’t care how long it takes you to finish this story, but I’ll follow it forever! (insert heart here)
12/18/2016 c9 Eclipse-souvenir
I had so much fun re-reading it.

I forgot they cried blood. So creepy, but so true to their state.

What I really like about this story is that you can feel and relate to the characters’ mental states like depression, ptsd, etc. The writing is raw. Beautiful.

Hope you update soon. :) And Merry X-mass.
10/6/2016 c9 Katy
Dying to know more, is she like ray now or? Please update soon!
9/25/2016 c9 Guest
Another wonderfully written chapter!
9/23/2016 c9 2xxtmsxx
As usual, great chapter! I absolutely loved the last sentence. :-) I wonder if they will tell their parents or keep it a secret. Keep writing! :-)
9/20/2016 c8 Guest
Whoa, is she undead? Update soon!
9/17/2016 c8 14Eclipse-souvenir
Your story is amazing! :) No doubts: you'll be a great writer one day (actually, you already are).
9/16/2016 c7 KP17
I'm so excited to see what happens next! :)
9/16/2016 c7 Guest
Can't wait to read more, this is getting interesting
9/16/2016 c7 Yessie