for At Least it was More Fun Than the Meeting

6/5/2020 c5 3hope.rose.dawnstar
When I saw there was a total of ONE Miraculous/Spiderman crossover, I was kind of disappointed. One story wasn't going to last me long. But by the end of the first chapter, I didn't really care anymore. This is an awesome story, and honestly, having ten or a hundred more stories would not be any more satisfying.
11/20/2019 c5 70KatoGS123
Ch6 plz?
6/28/2019 c1 Guest
Brushing aside the idea of a chandelier tall enough to be used as a prison in a business conference room, all Chat needed to do was use his other hand to work his baton to extend and lift the chandelier off of him - ala Evillustrator.
5/23/2019 c5 Brave Chaser
I have to see Chloe ripping JJJ limb from limb. DO IT! And put Peter in the same spot somehow!
5/23/2019 c3 Brave Chaser
I'm thrilled. Let's see what happens.
11/23/2018 c1 Hunter Pearson
More chapters please
11/10/2018 c5 Hunter Pearson
This story is missing just one thing : a stan Lee cameo
9/20/2018 c4 31Mythril Moth
Yyyyyyyeah there's absolutely no way a group of 14- and 15-year-olds can zip off to another continent for the weekend without parental consent without anyone catching on, it just isn't a thing that could happen. You've stretched suspension of disbelief to the breaking point here.
7/16/2018 c5 3Ender Princess Faeron
Wat. Ladybug's yoyo is supposed to have an indestructible string, that's why it was such a big thing whenever it could be rendered useless... Ah well.
Liking this!
4/6/2018 c5 Nonoem
Allez-vous faire la suite ? J'aime beaucoup cette histoire !
1/27/2018 c5 73Ways
And we're done. This was good. I had fun with it. I didn't realize how old this fic was, still, I'm glad to have read it. This was a fun fight and I loved the interactions between our heroes. Keep it up. I hope you continue it.
Also, I got recommended this story by your friend Sunny Lighter when I was reading one of their stories.
1/27/2018 c4 Ways
Cool, they're off to New York. I'm sure they'll have some fun adventures. I really liked this chapter and can't wait for what you've got in store next.
1/27/2018 c3 Ways
Wow. What an asshole that Jonah guy is. Chloe and Alya should take him down and I'm excited to see that.
1/27/2018 c2 Ways
I liked this chapter. I don't know a lot about the Spider-Man show but I got enough. I do like that Gwen's getting out of the relationship. Good for her. And the fact that they got to see his dad is alive was great too.
This was nice. Good job.
1/27/2018 c1 Ways
A nice start for this story. I really enjoyed it. You captured the characters well and I had a blast reading it. With Norman out and about and all its definitely gonna be interesting. I'm curious since it seems the Spider-Man you're gonna be using is likely gonna be quite a bit older than Chat and Ladybug. And that ending was really good what with the cops showing up and that "dad being a supervillain" line.
I'm very curious as to where this goes. Good job.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »