for At Least it was More Fun Than the Meeting

8/11/2016 c5 10Junior VB
Buena pelea.
Good fight.
8/11/2016 c3 Junior VB
Me encantan las reacciones de Alya en este capitulo.
I love Alya's reactions in this chapter.
8/11/2016 c2 Junior VB
Quiero ver cuando Peter conozca a los héroes franceses.
I want to see when Peter meets the French heroes.
8/9/2016 c1 Junior VB
Gran inicio.
Great start.
8/3/2016 c5 9Quartic Moose
Ooh, this chapter was such a delight! A-plus banter :D
7/16/2016 c5 afterwars
This. This is one of the best ML crossovers I've ever read. The language barriers were handled perfectly, the characterisations were on point, and I just love everything about it. Keep it up, and I hope you continue. :)
7/10/2016 c5 Jonesy
I hope to see ladybug on TV with her lucky charm and I loved Spidey being nice to ladybug and cat noir. But if they saw the hulk could they even battle him?
7/7/2016 c5 5SonicAnime2010
Cool chapter.. was kiiiiinda expecting more spidey quippage.. I believe in the Spectacular Spider-man cartoon, he once told Doc Ock that his fans expect a certain amount of quippage... at least SOMETHING about ladybug print spandex...
7/3/2016 c5 28Sunny Lighter
Looks good, too bad Spidey took off before he could see the cure.
6/17/2016 c4 5SonicAnime2010
And now I forsee an inevitable meeting between Chat Noir, Ladybug and Spiderman.. you know.. the spiderman that Jameson said Ladybug was a ripoff of... I imagine even Spidey would have a quip or two... that or have a quip or two about ladybug pattern spandex.. yeah, definitely the spandex
6/17/2016 c3 SonicAnime2010
Uhoh... Jameson pushed the race button, ya shouldn't have done that
6/17/2016 c1 SonicAnime2010
Not gonna lie, I was mildly disappointed that spidey didn't show up that battle
6/10/2016 c4 5RomanceGirl14
Great chapter! You better update soon or else... Just remember I know where you live, and I will nag you until you update! XD
6/9/2016 c3 RomanceGirl14
Omg! That was hilarious! Its funny seeing Chole and Alya working together!
6/9/2016 c1 RomanceGirl14
Great chapter! I'm surprised I understood the Spiderman references. I really liked how well their storylines go together :)
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »