for Vow of Silence

9/29 c5 16avatargrl11
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, may she rest in peace. My condolences. If you don't feel like continuing this fanfic of your sister's, could I please adopt it? I'd give all props to you and your sister, may she rest in peace. My grandmother died a few years ago, and I couldn't even cry, I was already numb from shock and denial that it was happening. Still, I hope you pull through.
Also, please keep my offer to adopt this fanfic in mind, as it shouldn't fade out of existence despite your severe loss in your family. Just remember, your sister's smiling down on you and your family with love and support to keep going on with your lives, even if she's passed away. She struck me as a not only a remarkable writer, but that she loved you dearly.
So very sorry for your loss,
avatargrl11
9/29 c3 avatargrl11
Is this based off the 2004 ALW movie with Gerard Butler as the Phantom (and the rest of the cast)? I really hope so! Please update
9/29 c2 avatargrl11
That book Amelia was reading reminds me of her situation, and I love that you knew dark pink roses symbolize gratitude, so Erik/The Phantom was thanking Amelia for cleaning Box Five the way she did, even going so far as restoring it to its former glory, so much as it is. Please update!
9/29 c1 avatargrl11
This is GREAT! I hate Christine, so I don't mind bashing her! Anyway, could you describe what Amelia looks like, as in her hair and eye color; hair length - long, medium, or short; and hairstyle - curly, wavy, or straight). I'm just naturally curious to this, unless she just looks like a younger version of Christine...which would SUCK, since Christine abuses her own sister! So, please, don't make her look like Christine. Also, since I know Christine was seven when her father died, how old was Amelia at the time, in order to know the age gap between them. And I'm guessing that Amelia's either a soprano or mezzo-soprano. Can't wait to find out! Please respond to this review!
10/30/2016 c5 thesoulobeys
I'm sorry, but as if that actually happened. Days after the author updates each of her stories stating she's leaving the site, she "dies" tragically, and the sister painstakingly updates each story and posts a new story with the sad news. And apparently being in a bad enough accident to cause fatal injuries leaves one lucid enough to write a final goodbye to all her fanfic buddies. Please. Please! That's the fakest online death story I've ever heard and I can't believe anyone swallows it.
6/17/2016 c5 Phanma
I'm am shocked and saddened to read this news.
My thoughts and prayers for you during this difficult time.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest In Paradise Vanessa
6/19/2016 c5 roses4359
Im so sorry for your loss we will all miss Vanessa as she was a fantastic writer and was part of all of your fandom family
6/17/2016 c5 EeveeChibi
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We will never forget Vanessa, and we welcome you with open arms. If you want to talk, then feel free to leave me a message.
6/17/2016 c5 17Child of Dreams
(bursts into tears)
6/11/2016 c4 Child of Dreams
(bursts into tears)
4/12/2016 c3 7Phantasma'sRose
Yay! I really like this story! I hope you ipdate soon! Keep up the great work!
4/2/2016 c3 Phanma
Your title intrigued me and I really like Amelia. This chapter prompted my review because of the Phantom. I look forward to reading more about their encounters and I am curious to how Erik reads her silence. Good job!
3/31/2016 c2 Arawa
Very nice chapter, really enjoyed it! Please continue would really like to read more. Definitely can't wait to see her interact with the phantom.
4/1/2016 c3 1Perpecede-Celequex
I really am interested in this fanfic. I usually avoid fanfics that have less than 20 chapters because I hate waiting and 2 to 10 chapters fly by so fast, but I am glad I came across this piece because it has potential. I would like to place in a few criticisms, and please understand that I do not mean for this to be mean but to help you with future chapters. These are also recommendations so you don't have to take them (sorry I had to include this, some people can't handle criticism well so this was a just-in-case thing). First off I believe that Christine is a bit too bitchy. I have seen many adaptions of Phantom and read the book three times, she is mostly naive and kindhearted, but cruel due to her closed-mindedness. What I am saying is that, yes, Christine can be a cruel b*tch, but it should be a bit more subtle like Christine asking for different oatmeal because she doesn't like cinnamon in hers or something along those lines, passive aggressive instead of spiteful mean girls. Now for your original character, I really like her so far but I feel like she is verging into Mary Sue territory, she was pretty fine at first but then she started racking up talents and I just want to suggest a few flaws in there. She can have all of those talents but she has to have more moments like when she was annoyed with the servants, where she is relatable. Like, have her suck at dancing, be a complete klutz (but let people be semi-tolerant of her, not everyone hate her as a result), be a bit lazy, a slob, I think you get the point. I think she has potential but she needs to be balenced out, and also needs to have realistic relationships with characters. Madame Giry would probably look at her like a daughter or a niece, and I think that Carlotta could be nice ut still a bit rude and over-exaggerative, not outright degrading but not outright nice either. Oh! Last but not least (I have hw to finish so I am sorry I have to wrap this up), Erik, please make his relationship with Amelia realistic as well. He is a very complex character and can be hard to pull of but remember he is not trusting of people and has the lowest opinions of them, he is childish at times and take great joy at being feared so he would probably at least try to frighten her since she is not afraid, but he can also have the curiosity you showed instead, but he would get frustrated after a time of not understanding. I wish you good luck and if you need any help developing the story, not that you will but if you ever hit writers block or something, you can pm me :).
Sincerely,
Perpecede Celequex
3/31/2016 c2 8PhantomFan01
Awwwwww at least there are people out there who care about her :) Well mostly :) I know who left the rose :) Poor Amelia having to live in the shadow of someone so bitchy :( Her sister kinda reminds me of Carlotta :/ Can't wait for more :D
16 Page 1 2 Next »