FanFiction.Net
for The Wish of The Master of Death

5/28 c1 agnar
ugh, what complete nonsense. send me back as a muggleborn but make sure james and lily have more siblings for no real reason and grandparents he has no knowledge of will be his big supporters. Why not just fucking have himself made James younger brother for all it really matters? Sorry, it had some promise, but it just got too stupid when you actually got to Harry's 'grand plan'. He really is a brain-damaged moron too stupid to be their child.
10/9/2021 c12 Charley
I really have enjoyed your writing. Please continue this one. I love finding new authors and have just found you. Thank you
10/5/2021 c12 explosiveteddy
Why did you abandon this? It was so good. It's been one of the best time travel MOD stories I've read. Please update asap.
3/27/2021 c8 5Camillus Seth
The Dragon Lady of Hogwarts indeed.
1/2/2021 c12 1anjiepotter
i hope to read more
2/7/2020 c2 Luminous-Wave
This story isn't very engaging. And you paint Snape in such a bad light. It is obvious you hate him but it shouldn't be that clear. A good writer will put aside their opinions to correctly depict the character and you have not done that.
7/10/2019 c7 c.karen09
It never occurred to me to compare the One ring to a horcrux, but that is a great idea! Thanks for writing!
3/6/2019 c12 yaoiaiss
very good story looking forward to reading more
1/9/2019 c6 dearstarks
Must i tell you u made a great mistake of saying slughorn saw myrtle dieing. in truth as i remember slughorn was actually hired by dumbledore when dumbledore became the HEADMASTER,and the myrtle incident was before that,when dippet was headmaster
12/9/2018 c3 4Khatix
The Harry, Hadrian, and Hand self reflection is starting to get a little annoying. It seems like you are trying to make him a Bruce Wayne/Batman when you do that and are pulling it off horribly. Also makes him comes across as multiple personality disorder who is self aware.
8/4/2018 c12 4Padfoot'smyMan
Please tell me you have not abandoned this story. It is very well done an I am eagerly awaiting for an update.
5/26/2018 c12 Guest
More please. This is great
2/2/2018 c12 1goblin81
Another excellent chapter i look forward to your next submission.
11/27/2017 c3 Sisyphus Incarnate
The Hand and Harry are the same person... Don't make it seem like a split personality because Harry IS the Hand and Hadrian is a mask...
11/12/2017 c12 6jlove34
This is a fabulous plot concept. Can't wait for more.
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »