for Living With The Enemies

12/20/2018 c7 Specterchilypepper
First of all thank you for your work. I find your story interesting but there are a few things that I don't like or understand too much. Naruto appear too wimpy (even if a the end of the chapters it seemed grew a pair of b****s), until now tayuya didn't seem relavant to the story and finally Sasuke bullying and overbearing characters. Furthermore it seems (I hope I am wrong) a little bit of foreshadowing about Sasuke being bisexual and in love/possessive with Karin like she is for Naruto. While I don't mind if the girls of an harem (your story should be considered an harem based ob how you developed the story) have relationships with each other but I believe that the central focus/the main and most important relationship /the strongest romantic interest for each girl should be the male. So if you point Sasuke's love/obsession toward Karin too I would find it disappointing : your Sasuke is a possessive bully that I can't see submitting even to Naruto or not taking the main role in a multipairing relationship, something that it is helped by Naruto "wimpy" /accepting attitude that I believe would be even more present should his relationship with each girl becomes "official". Thank you for your work again and until next update.
12/20/2018 c7 DragonPony022
I have to say I do like that Naruto at LEAST seems like he is trying to be a good boyfriend to Hinata. He doesn't like Sasuke disrespecting her and he isn't trying to start any of those intimate actions. He is FAR from perfect tho seeing how he hasn't told her about the three other women living in his house. Or what seems like is most likely to happen on this mission with him and Sasuke but at the moment I can at least think of him as a good guy lol
12/17/2018 c1 Rayga
A really good story.
I enjoyed your style of writing and finesse of words.
I hope you will update very soon sir.
12/17/2018 c6 TKDarkheart
I hate to say this. I normally love female sasuke, tayuya and Karin. but the only likeable one, to me, of all 3 is Karin. I don't care for how Sasuke seems to think of naruto as a posession and seems to not see a person but a piece of meat or an expensive toy. it makes me wish she would just fuck off. with tayuya it's more like she's there just because. this story could exist ok with or without her. now I'm not trying to be negative. it just seems that to me the only one who could be an opposition to hinata is Karin because she's not bitchy or condescending or actively seeking only a physical relationship with him. with the your characterization of Karin, she's a decent, wholesome girl who seems like she's genuinely finding an interest in naruto, not just in his personality but in his happiness and wellbeing. as for hinata, it feels like sasuke is being just a bully flatout. I dunno... I cant wait to see what's next. i guess what I'm saying is i like this story. but it would disingenuous to me to not have Karin or hinata as the woman he sleeps with first, since they overall have more to give to a healthy relationship. this is NOT a negative review. I was simply discussing my thoughts, and I wish this story the best. I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
12/16/2018 c6 MayerFWN
pls add more sasuke into this and update asap!:)
12/16/2018 c6 bladetri
like XD
12/16/2018 c6 heckelman88
Really like this story. Would like to see Hanabi Hyuga added to the Harem because you write Hanabi's character really well.
12/14/2018 c6 MGSGreyFox
i'm really liking this story and the depth your going into for what the main characters are feeling towards one another and the back story with saauke though i got to vote Tayuya for the first lemon. please keep it up
12/14/2018 c6 2te.nellis
Awesome! Keep it up!
12/14/2018 c6 oneslayer1
I like this story so far. I vote for Sasuke first then Tayuya. I honestly find Hinata boring and over used. Sasuke and Tayuya are far more interesting with a fiery and take charge attitude respectively. Karin has potential as well. I cant wait to see Naruto and Sasuke back story. I think their relationship will be more complicated and be more interesting then the others.
12/14/2018 c6 4XLUFERX
Maybe interest if you posted the new story say it in an AN in a chap
12/14/2018 c6 tgms177
i love it when sasuke gets possessive
12/13/2018 c6 WindyCitySlayer1
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
12/13/2018 c4 sonsammy1
Could you please give Naruto a backbone he's just getting pushed around by these girls and it a little annoying how easily he's being seduced.
12/13/2018 c6 bageltiger
A jealous Sasuke is a very dangerous thing.
365 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »