for Living With The Enemies

12/7/2018 c5 Jormungandr1994
Let hinata have her man.
12/6/2018 c5 regfurby
Surprised that Hinata didn't check their surroundings with Byakugan before trying any naughty business with Naruto... I mean, she really wouldn't want dick-waiter to show up and leer at her exposed breasts would she? Or Misaka to show up and stare at her exposed blowjob...

Having Hinata see Misaka having a... threesome (? you said 'men') with her Byakugan would also boost her levels of arousal, tempting her into giving Naruto a blowjob in a semi-public setting.

Wonder if Sasuke memorized the entire blowjob thing with her Sharingan... Too bad she didn't expose anything more than her fingers...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
12/6/2018 c1 Archer Chef
hmm , I think I know why they lost their arms so that the Uchiha can be more op with his eye hax and being able to use one hand with jutsu and well they gave Naruto's arm back with Hashirama's cells but he never got Mokuton , if it was Sasuke who had it he mostly have the mokuton. like fuck they are such an uchiha fanboys
12/6/2018 c5 matty1235
Sasuke for the lemon
12/6/2018 c5 serpentacodex
imma vote for tayuya getting the first real ride in this story even if it's unlikely
12/6/2018 c5 Yami-daseith
It would be cool to see a story start at chuko 7 not the a fan of kids going at but people like me would just skip it anyway I just think it would be funny and a good prelude to this story one you finish it or get a few more chapters into it.
12/6/2018 c5 2te.nellis
Lol. That was pretty glorious! Keep it up!
12/6/2018 c5 EroJimmy
i luve it
12/6/2018 c5 12Gold Testament
Uh duh, Hinata's his gf. Also you basically never finished Chuko Naruto 7.
12/6/2018 c5 StrongGuy159
Amazing chapter continue please.
12/6/2018 c5 WindyCitySlayer1
Jeez Misaka was being kept by the men in the back
How many guys was she fooling around with
12/6/2018 c5 DragonPony022
This is interesting for sure. I do think the biggest thing I am really hoping is that it doesn't have Hinata just be OKAY when Naruto messing with the other girls. I mean he owuld be CHEATING on her. Kurama is a walking ball of Chakra NOT a person, he isn't someone you should listen to for advice about people. But Naruto being how he is will break sooner or later and do just that. This will HURT Hinata, crush her, the boy she has loved so long, that finally told her he loves her, would do something like cheat on her, WITH the bitch that almost killed him and countless others. I think we should see that pain, see how Naruto not being able to control his dick will cause the girl who has loved him the longest and more purely deeply suffer. This is a interesting angle that would be a shame to have not be address when the time comes.
12/6/2018 c5 Guest
Can't wait to see some more fem sasuke! Nice work.
12/6/2018 c5 5Ryujomaru15
Cool chapter can’t wait for the next one.
12/2/2018 c2 StayBlessed
Naruto is such a pushover. I’m gonna give this a couple more chapters
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »