for Living With The Enemies

7/7/2020 c10 Hhdd
Yess update pls, thank you for the hard work too
5/23/2020 c10 Naruto Namikaze19
Good chapter. Hope to read more soon.
4/19/2020 c10 1AnkoUzumaki
Loved the chapter and hope that you will update it more often
4/17/2020 c8 3DedsecAP
i honestly dislike this naruto can i say that? although the story is surprisingly good, this naruto is making the story looks dumb, sorry for that, thank you for your hardworkbut if this naruto is still here, im just gonna go
4/14/2020 c10 SPark681
hmm, so Naruto might be able to satisfy Hinata anyways keep up the great work!
4/13/2020 c10 MayerFWN
You HAVE to update, please!
4/13/2020 c7 Tyrese
tried to re read this to see why I stopped. realized its cause you made naruto into someone who gets stepped on by others without doing anything. man is the strongest and is being bossed around by others. that is the cringiest shit in the world.
4/13/2020 c10 Yahiko 8D
I would love to see a NaruIno, I like them too much
4/12/2020 c10 Guest
Awww was looking forward to seeing some NarutoIno action. Damn, gotta wait til next chapter for NaruHina too. Hope u do write a NaruKno lemon though cause that was hot! Really good story so far!
4/13/2020 c10 Chroma123
So is Hinata cheating on naruto?
4/12/2020 c10 xnzqwmaxdsra
I hope you make this story as long as you can. I hunger for story 100k words romance. Don't get me wrong we have too many 100k harem naruto romance but some of them updated some are not... Hope to see more especially how naruto handle tayuya... I'm sucker for narutayu ship..
4/12/2020 c10 bloodbrother 18
Love it can't wait for more hope naruto gets ino two would love that and hope it's a three some with naruto hinata and tayuya.
4/12/2020 c1 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
4/12/2020 c10 biginferno
oh wow I think Ino is in for quite a surprise here as I assume Tayuya will be getting some as well as Hinata too bad Samui isn't in the harem I can just imagine Ino's reaction to Samui being Naruto's girl after her reaction to Hinata
4/12/2020 c10 Lurker90