for Living With The Enemies

We will see..
4/24/2016 c2 1KingIchi
Funny.
4/24/2016 c1 wardlyman
if he can grow one next chapter.. that would be great!
4/23/2016 c2 Guest
Well this is a good chapter keep up the good work.
4/24/2016 c2 JLdark
This was so good to read! I found if funny how Tayuya call him pimp daddy! I find her really funny, can't get enough of her. I think Naruto is like that because he hasn't been in a situation like that, never, he will need to adapt, I really thought it wasn't a dream at the beginning, I mean until Sasuke appeared, next chapter will be good I hope that Hinata don't think bad of Naruto, but she is brave enough to fight for him and the others girls.
4/24/2016 c2 Alter-Red
You know I get that Naruto is nice and all, but right now he's just being their bitch. No offense to the story, I quite like it. But come on, I though that he would man up a bit considering what happened in the past.
4/24/2016 c2 DragonPony022
Man this will be interesting once Naruto start to grow a spin. I mean he doesn't have to go all 'Master' on them but stop letting them walk all over him would help him out big time lol. I do wonder how Hinata feels about Naruto now living with 3 other girls and one of them being someone very close to him. There is also how Sakura will feel about having the Uchiha back around once again. I do have to wonder how will the village feel I get the feeling they will treat her much like how Naruto was treated in his youth due to all the fucked up things that traitor did for years.

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see more
4/24/2016 c2 Facebreaker17
well that was really funny and I can't wait to see what comes next so keep up the good work
4/24/2016 c2 9evans16
great chapter!
4/24/2016 c2 bageltiger
This is so great.
4/24/2016 c2 KeyofSolomon.M.E
Nice chapter, though i wish it was a little longer. I have the biggest desire to see the coming Sasuke vs Hinata Confrontation... its going to be amazing.
4/23/2016 c2 12Gold Testament
Poor Naruto. Please bring in Hinata soon to save him.
4/23/2016 c2 eniox27
And his life is slowing being turned into a teasing hell. Good job
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »