for Living With The Enemies

4/23/2016 c2 26LolaTheSa
Hope he gets tough soon cause right now they walking over him.
4/23/2016 c2 Halftime
When's hinata? And for the lols wheres fem Sasuke's #1 groupie Sakura?
4/23/2016 c2 WindyCitySlayer1
Damn
Please continue
Can't wait for more
4/22/2016 c1 Guest
Will you update this story? Sounds fun with all the factors involved
4/20/2016 c1 JLdark
Great idea I like it, I found the chapter funny yet very enjoyable and entertaining, I think that even Sasuke could have a surprise that Hinata would not leave her Naruto so easy, besides Naruto is smart enough to not do something that could hurt Hinata, but I want to read how you manage the harem and not just throw every girl in Naruto. Anyway great chapter and story, I like it you are doing a great job a different until next chapter.
4/18/2016 c1 2Dragonfan6
I like this fanfic so far. Though I have to ask, are you just sting with the girls you talked about so far as naruto's harem, or are you open to adding girls?
4/18/2016 c1 Hmmm
Good idea... More
4/18/2016 c1 Lintum1
Love the idea. Can't wait until you write more.
4/15/2016 c1 1white-winds hunter
my only problem is why the hell naruto is such a pushoverthey live in his house, he should make the rules...
4/13/2016 c1 29Silvereye-BW
Sweet start. Can't wait for more.
4/10/2016 c1 3Ito Uchiha
yosh continue
4/9/2016 c1 Yami-daseith
Well its an ok story but I think you kinda over did it with saying Tayuya just had sex with anybody in sound she seems more like the type to just act like she has but whatever its your story.
4/8/2016 c1 Guest
This and first male nin are my two favorite story's can not wait for the next update
4/8/2016 c1 KeyofSolomon.M.E
I love this idea... the only person missing that id like to see is Sakura but this is going to be a good fic i can feel it _ cant wait for more
4/5/2016 c1 Facebreaker17
I like the idea your going for its pretty funny and I can't wait for your next update
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »