for Living With The Enemies

4/3/2016 c1 1Khrystarlite
My prayers have been answered with this story. I hope you continue. Btw, did you mean "30 minutes later" when you wrote "30 minutes ago"?
4/3/2016 c1 Yoshima-sama
Love it. Really looking forward to more, love a good jealous sasuke
4/3/2016 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Please continue
Can't wait for more
4/1/2016 c1 12Gold Testament
Okay from what I gather Naruto's slept with Both Tayuya and Sasuke in the past. Care to show us how deep that past goes?
4/1/2016 c1 1Lady Spain
Nice idea, so original I like it
4/1/2016 c1 Chokushi no Magan09
This story is really good I hope to update soon I really like the story.
4/1/2016 c1 Djsassypants
Love it! This concept is awesome! Can't wait to see hinatas reaction this is gonna be sweet! Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/1/2016 c1 bageltiger
Naruto you lucky bastard.
3/31/2016 c1 eniox27
Very cool. Like how you linked that other story to not really inscest,well not directly clan mumbo jumbo.
3/31/2016 c1 King BigClock
Ok, he gonna need some back bone and I am familiar with chuko 7, hope he raw dog her soon, and tayuya.
3/31/2016 c1 LordDErPyness
Not flaming or anything, bit you kinda made it sound like Tayuya was a slut at her old village, but overall, I like the story I guess
3/31/2016 c1 DragonPony022
Well this will be interesting to say the least. I do hope Naruto grows a backbone soon or these girls will walk all over him like they are doing right now.
3/31/2016 c1 Banjo the Fox
Potentially extremely hot fic, please update with lemons!
3/31/2016 c1 2Vulkhanos
for a brief moment i was thinking that this Naruto was cool and mature adn then hes getting whipped by girls who he shouldnt have to take shit from.
3/31/2016 c1 Guest
I like the story so far I hope you keep it up
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »