for If only she knew both sides of me

2/22/2017 c4 Sarah Anime Lover
I really enjoy your story cx im not sure when or if you'll come back and update it, but i'll be waiting for it :D
12/26/2016 c4 Webs4life
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
Web2theweb1
10/15/2016 c2 Norman
...(wat chinese?)...
10/15/2016 c1 Norman
Ok this made me laugh at Least 5 times and I don't give reveiws on first (or whatever chapter) chapters that have another chapter already uploaded so you get some Well deserved Cheese Cake
9/9/2016 c4 2Kutekit
Hey guys, I don't really know how to continue this, got any ideas?
8/12/2016 c4 24Lmb111514
This story is great so far, I hope to read more soon!
8/8/2016 c4 Miraculous26
AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! .
8/7/2016 c4 Momijifan Low-Ki
Not bad. I like it.
8/7/2016 c4 obsidiandragon182005
Hmmm fast paced, short chapters. Interesting. But still good.
7/17/2016 c3 Trisha
Oh my gosh gahhh I love your akuma! I loved her design, her background information, her thought process, and how she managed to stay true to herself through her possession! I really liked seeing her reason through whether or not she was doing what was best for Paris even though her intentions were good.
Poor Adrien, he's crushing so hard on Marinette but he's not being quite clear about what he wants and knows! I hope she's not too upset with him when she finds out!
7/17/2016 c1 Trisha
I like this! Marinette, Chat, Adrien, Plagg - they and their conversations are very in character! I think Plagg was really funny in this first chapter. You write really well, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
5/1/2016 c3 Alexisdaisy
Sounds good so far!
4/19/2016 c3 Momijifan Low-Ki
Well, that was an interesting akuma villain to say the least.
4/3/2016 c2 Guest
Write another and by dropping a chapter short it loses more views
4/3/2016 c2 104cutekittenlady
Still rushing things a bit but again that's okay. Pacing is something you learn through experience and observation and it takes time to develop.
I think maybe you should break up the paragraph where Marinette is going through her feeling for Chat Noir and debating whether he and Adrien are the same person. It may add a feeling of inner conflict if in one line she produces an idea and then in the next fight it.
18 Page 1 2 Next »