for Fools

6/29/2016 c1 Dee
That was so cute! I liked both endings! As long as it ends with them kissing I am happy!
4/4/2016 c1 Onyxcareles
I like the ending you used.
As always loved this fic.
4/2/2016 c1 68Carebearmaxi
I like them both, but the one with the joke seems more Donna and Harvey-ish.
4/2/2016 c1 Shruti
A cute lil one shot! The alternate ending suits their characters more, although Donna not attending the dinner was way of out of character as Harvey could pull such pranks with Louis or Mike... But he'd never ever dare with Donna, because "Donna knows everything!" Great effort overall! :)
4/2/2016 c1 Guest
either of the endings are great. You should continue this story. It's the only way to feed my dying soul for Darvey. :(
4/2/2016 c1 Guest
I like the alternative ending, it just seems more in character. Great one shot.
4/1/2016 c1 Sukanya Mani
Hi Maya,
It was exceptionally good!

The entire storyline was quite illustrious and catchy. The surprise flower bouquet with 12 different flowers seemed more like a stamp of Harvey. 1) we have known him do that more than twice 2) " I am more sentimental than what you think"
The plot of a sequence of surprises all in one day is also something Harvey is capable of " we need a little celebration"
You are a seasoned writer of the spontaneous physicality aspects of the story line and the flow was beautiful.
I liked both the endings. I knew what I was in for when the topic was an " All fools day special", I would have still liked Donna to have joined him for dinner and not disappoint Harvey, they made up later though.
Enjoyed it Maya. That was some fan fiction and it is incredible that you wrote it within hours. X
4/1/2016 c1 4SafetyNotGuaranteed
I think it's the right time to call you the Queen of One-Shots!
4/1/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
April Fools! I didn't even think of that until I read your words but so timely. I especially loved how Donna kisses Harvey before more words are spoken to mess them up. That was excellent. As for endings, I prefer the first one. I really like the rhythm of that one but the second one is good too. Thanks so much for posting! xo - Em
4/1/2016 c1 1Mariedonovan
To be honest? I don't like the joke. Donna would never do that. Yes, Donna is sassy but this is so out of her character. I like the alternate ending. Lovely story, great writing :)
4/1/2016 c1 4argetlam007
Oh definitely the first one:)
4/1/2016 c1 Guest
I like the first ending
4/1/2016 c1 Jablonaaa
Both. :D I can't decide. So sweet...:) Loved it. :*
4/1/2016 c1 11Darvey415
Wow this is amazing! I loved the first ending, I really wished she would have shown up to the restaurant
4/1/2016 c1 flm