for A Life Revealed

7/3/2020 c63 Guest
Damn, I started reading this a few days ago and got hooked... I was hoping that it would be finished, but I guess not. It seems like the author just disappeared... I hope they simply lost interest and that nothing bad happened IRL. If so then maybe one day this story will update again.
11/21/2019 c1 banana
si cuando le pones enpeño a bestir tu ropa inpecable algo pasa se como se siente
6/12/2019 c26 1StupidStipulation
I kept wanting Nick and Judy to walk away. It's their life isn't it? why should they care what their families think? but, they do care, they care a great deal because it IS their family and that's important to them. This stands out from similar scenes and stories I've read because it feels so much more realistic.
Romance in literature is so often misleading. Love and intimacy is presented in this fairy tale light that drowns out the reality and conflicts that are inevitable. It's rose tinged glasses to the greatest level I can think of. Very rarely do I get the pleasure of reading about a "romance" that eschews that filter. It's raw, it's glorious, and it's real. It's not fair, not to any of the people involved in this story, but it is there and it feels authentic. Nick and Judy care for one another but that doesn't mean everything else stops. They have other responsibilities to the world and to their colleagues and dropping all that, while possibly romantic, is ffundementaly irrisponsible.
11/24/2018 c1 2Furbearinvarmint
What is it...so many of the writers don’t bother finishing their stories! Almost tempting to read the last chapter to make sure there’s an ending. It’s like reading a book and the last 10 pages have been ripped out.
7/28/2018 c63 Villecop
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story thus far, I hope you continue it!
5/3/2018 c63 FirnenOne
I hope everything is going good with your studies and work, and hope to read more of your stories in the future :D
4/19/2018 c1 jgk641
really great story. hope you find time to update it
3/17/2018 c1 hiroshikurayami
i loved this history. how the relationship evolved and the complexity of the case. i wish you luck in your studies and others projects
2/13/2018 c7 Weird-Feddish
great so far!
1/5/2018 c63 7Lachivo
Damn, I was hoping this wasn't dead. Did you lose interest entirely?
10/4/2017 c63 John Kirby
Well, as I'm heavily invested in this story, I'm hoping to see you back soon!
10/3/2017 c61 John Kirby
Thanks for the emotions, the tears and the 'feel good' reading, *hug*
10/3/2017 c59 John Kirby
My god, thanks for this story! a few spelling errors,but over all ,an amazing story to read!
10/3/2017 c58 john kirby
I'm with ya author!.Awesome story!
10/3/2017 c57 John Kirby
Fair warning: do NOT drink and read this fic. You'll find yourself in tears.
OMG such a good story!