FanFiction.Net
for Take Me As I Am

10/4/2020 c40 QueenGB
Yay and baby makes three!
10/4/2020 c37 QueenGB
What’s a shame is the need to apologize all the time. My friends who grew up in the system would say even babies end up aging out before adoption and there is more shit then snow.
10/4/2020 c36 QueenGB
I love me a Daddyward too!
10/4/2020 c35 QueenGB
So at least we know their first born is a girl. ;-)
10/4/2020 c31 QueenGB
Why? So now no surrogacy either? Why? Okay.
10/4/2020 c29 QueenGB
Yeah people say selfish and heartless things but I am surprised he did it at a big family dinner. Oh Edward...Que the break up.
10/4/2020 c28 QueenGB
You are good at the thing you hate. And the thing about lemons they don’t need to happen often just be done well. *thumbs up*
10/4/2020 c27 QueenGB
So she still has one ovary and can produce eggs at a slower rate? Surrogacy could work? I don’t don’t know...third base. ;-)
10/4/2020 c26 QueenGB
You’re not obvious in your plots don’t say that it’s just you read fic enough you start to get a feeling about things. Plus, it’s fun to play who done it with plot bunnies.
10/3/2020 c23 QueenGB
Can she not have kids or something? Sounds like your eluding to that maybe.
10/3/2020 c22 QueenGB
Can Firecrotch move to LA already? BTW I loved Addison. I’m not really sure why Lauren keeps calling Bella a whore when she’s only slept with Edward.
10/3/2020 c20 QueenGB
His family is overbearing no?
10/3/2020 c13 QueenGB
Really Lauren thinks she’s going to get Edward back after cheating their whole relationship with slutty nurse? I hope he isn’t that stupid and that’s not the angst. Are we going to meet Esme and Carlisle? I love Bella’s fire but yeah she’s a lawsuit waiting to happen with her unprofessionalism.
10/3/2020 c11 QueenGB
That was very hot.
10/2/2020 c4 QueenGB
I think she’s awesome so far. She’s clearly hiding hurt but until that manifest this works for her personality.
1,626 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »