FanFiction.Net
for Take Me As I Am

10/2/2020 c3 QueenGB
Great two usual nemeses (Jacob/Tanya)are sexing each other and Tanya is likeable. I hate Firecrotch ;-)
10/2/2020 c2 QueenGB
I LOVE a strong Bella who doesn’t run away but to with an attitude.
10/2/2020 c1 QueenGB
It’s nice to not hate James right off the mark. Who is Bella’s biological I wonder. Sounds like firecracker Bella is just what McDreamyWard ordered.
9/30/2020 c41 MsLiss
9/30/2020 c24 MsLiss
He is getting into the swing of how to deal with her quickly! Lol
2/9/2020 c41 beachblonde2244
Awe! Such a sweet ending
2/5/2020 c29 beachblonde2244
I literally gasped out loud when he said that to her. Like a knife to the chest. He’s certainly a surgeon alright... knows how to cut deep even with his words.
1/3/2020 c41 ChrisDGoosey
This story would make a lovely film. Beautifully written, thank you.
1/3/2020 c39 ChrisDGoosey
WOW! So well written. I am crying, even though I am sure the outcome will be good, your writing is just so heartbreaking.
1/3/2020 c35 ChrisDGoosey
This story is a wonderful, clever mix of the pain that RL often brings threaded through hilarious scenes that could only exist in fiction. Superb.
1/2/2020 c31 ChrisDGoosey
Extreme or what! I can see where he is coming from but not the brightest move. Edward being able to father children kept certain options open.

This is honest angst at its best.
1/2/2020 c9 ChrisDGoosey
Well, that got rid of that problem nicely!
1/2/2020 c8 ChrisDGoosey
Your Bella characters rock!
1/2/2020 c6 ChrisDGoosey
Brilliant! Hotting up nicely
1/2/2020 c5 ChrisDGoosey
This is simply fun. It’s what makes fanfic brilliant- you can write your characters how the hell you want as no one is forced to read if they don’t want to. This is why I don’t understand the criticism that is levelled at some fics where there seems to be an expectation that they should be politically correct or champion whatever social message is en vogue. If that is an author’s choice then so be it, but it is up to the author. This is my way of trying to say ‘go for it’. It doesn’t matter if it’s not considered professional, it’s only fanfic and it’s certainly fun.

By the way, still trying to come to terms with a cool Tanya, but I’ll get there!
1,626 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »