for Shut Up and Dance With Me

7/22/2020 c5 Guest
PLEASE WRITE MORE.
6/17/2020 c5 Esther
Yay! An update! That was really good, thank you. I love the cliffhangers at the end of the chapters, keeps it interesting :)
6/17/2020 c5 47Blondie 20000
I laughed that Jack was more worried about his good looks being affected lol. Peggy rescued him yay! I loved his last line :)
5/29/2020 c4 7WindSongEnchantment
Love this! More please
5/2/2020 c4 47Blondie 20000
"Get your hands off my husband you twat." Omg I actually burst out laughing. I could hear her voice when she said that lol. I think although Peggy insists it's for the assignment I think deep down she was jealous lol. Oh crap cliffhanger. I need more.
5/2/2020 c3 Blondie 20000
Oh you describing Jack's body. *Drooling* lol. I can picture it. I love Jack's thoughts when Peggy was sleeping.
5/2/2020 c2 Blondie 20000
Oh God they gotta share the bed. I'm loving the interactions between these two it's hilarious.
5/2/2020 c1 Blondie 20000
This seems interesting. I'm gonna keep reading.
11/18/2018 c5 StarsweStealfromtheGalaxy
Sry, I couldn’t find the poll but I love Jack and Peggy so if you want to finish the story, I would love to read it!
7/7/2018 c5 4kates the firework
Omg please please finish this! You have Peggy and Jack down to a T!
6/17/2018 c5 AriesCricket
Finish the story! !
5/16/2018 c5 Romana
Yes, please do update! This story is wonderful and I’d love to see more :)
5/13/2018 c5 Guest
Of course! You should! I'm waiting for update! It's really interesting job with very amazing Jack and Peggy! So, go on!
Forever your! Lazy_Imagination!
5/3/2018 c5 5LisiLouLah
I can't see the poll on the mobile website, but just wanted to say I definitely think you should try to finish this story, you've got a great start here and I'd love to see where you go with it.

Lisa x
4/30/2018 c5 JeffersonStar
Yo, I can’t find the poll on your profile; I just reread the story because I’d forgotten which one it was and I am STILL SO FREAKIN PUMPED FOR AN UPDATE OMG! I really really really would appreciate it if you continued writing. I didn’t say this the last time I commented (which is such a silly comment and I didn’t even know it was me at first when I read the comments but I was like “pfff that sounds like something I would say, hahaha”) but I truly think you’ve captured the characters’ personalities so freakin well. I love how it alternates between the two and that we always get to hear what they think of each other in every moment. I love your writing in general as well, and I’m sure it’s only gotten better. You’re brilliant and this ship is brilliant and I am still the President of READY, let’s go!
24 Page 1 2 Next »