for Fathers and Sons

3/10/2020 c4 33Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora
Great story! I find it curious, though. What I was confused was did he kill Kenobi or put him to sleep until further notice.
Great job! I see no mistakes
7/8/2016 c4 19Azalea Scroggs
Wooow! This is so interesting. I love it. Palpatine's manipulation of Anakin was absolutely spot on. I wonder what role Obi-Wan will play... and what Palpatine plans to do with Watto and Shmi... So epic already into the fourth chapter :D Can't wait for the next one!
7/1/2016 c4 Grz
looks like a good story I hope you keep going
6/6/2016 c4 Helily
Marvelous! Finally a fanfic wherein Watto faces a not-so-good-day. heheheheh! (either that or I hardly read enough SW fanfiction...)

Of course I enjoyed this. I have liked everyone I've read from you so far. I must say, however, that I was taken aback by the abrupt cutoff at the end of this chapter. But then, perhaps I was too immersed in the scene to feel you closing it.

Waiting patiently to find out Watto's fate. hehehehheh! And what can Sidious possibly be up to I wonder. Don't worry, I can wait. And thank you for this chatper.
6/3/2016 c4 19sharp52092
Continue please.
6/2/2016 c4 31Girlbender875
Ouch, I think it hurt more when Palpatine' knee tore through part of Watto's wing than when he strangled him. Maybe that's just because I'm so used to Force users strangling people lol. I kind of feel bad for him, even though he is technically a slave owner. Good job with the Huttese, that must have taken forever to research (and yes, people are -very- dedicated lolol - what's sad is I knew a few words...) - you did well with the context - I could figure out the gist of what was being said, and that's all that matters. :)

Oooobiiiiiiiiii dang it my Protect Obi kit failed! Curse you, Sate! *chases him with a defibrillator) Now I have to run chem analysis on that stuff and figure out what the crap's in his system. Mess with his nervous system, you jerk! (Also, fire that nurse! Good grief!)

I have a bad feeling about what he's going to do to Shmi. I don't see Palpatine using her as an asset; Shmi is far too decent a person to let him manipulate her son in a harmful way, and it was Anakin's separation from her that destabilized him and made him vulnerable to Palpatine in the first place. Aiyee this isn't going to end well...

Great chapter! Thanks for writing! :D
6/2/2016 c4 61Celgress
Damn Sate is one creepy mofo. I certainly wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alleyway.

Hmmm I wonder what exactly our favorite Sith Lord is up to now?
6/2/2016 c4 10Lord Darth Yoda
Now I'm all for your writing Palpatine. You do a great job. In can honestly say that the idea of Palpatine hunting down and outright killing Shmi is the first time I'm disturbed by him reading your work. And I think that's what I'm supposed to feel. This isn't a good thing, not at all. :( I am kind of hopeful that Palps does see there's more than one option here but I shouldn't think too optimistically.
6/2/2016 c4 38Brievel
...eyurk. Sate Pestage and Watto in one chapter... how do you manage it?
5/25/2016 c3 Helily
Gorgeous chapter, just lovely. But then, of course I would indulge gleefully in anything containing Palpatine.

You're right, the Force is insanely mysterious. Who knows what it's up to? Creepy weirdo that it is.

I adore the way you write. Lol, I was practically cringing in sympathy whenever Anakin's presence was too bright for Palpatine. Ow! Yea, hide in the cushy darkness Sheev. (cough, I sometimes think I might be getting too involved in these fanfics...)
5/25/2016 c2 Helily
Somehow it is enjoyable to see Palpatine reaching into the Force. It's honestly not used enough in most fanfics. So naturally I get almost too excited when I see it.

Love reading scenes which contain both Palpatine and Sate. I highly respect loyalty which is almost entirely the sole reason I like Sate. That and his name. It somehow appeals to me.

As usual, I like your style. Thank you.
5/23/2016 c3 1Joker Army
Never thought I would cheer for palpatine but I'm cheering for him to win this and take anakin under his wing
5/23/2016 c1 Joker Army
I like how the story is made out so far and u I think u have portrayed sideous perfectly so far. I hope future fight scenes are good cause well it's Star Wars fighting is a given part of the story
5/22/2016 c3 31Thinker90
Hell Palpatine is a Force pedophile...
5/22/2016 c3 Guest
Gosh, poor Anakin! Great work writing Palpatine, his manipulative side is really shown well.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »