FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

4/2/2016 c2 Guest
This is really good! I hadn't expected the pairing but it can really make sense. If you don't worry about the whole predator prey issue. I wouldn't mind seeing more.
4/2/2016 c2 14TatorTotTottish
Wow, that was amazing. I am not lying when I say that I was in tears at the end of this - that is how cute it is!
4/2/2016 c1 catakaoe
Wow! I really loved and enjoyed your story! It's just the kind of romance story I love, and you wrote it so perfectly! I really want to read more Zootopia's (Judy and Nick) fanfics from you. Pleaaaase!
(I just signed in to write you a review) Please keep going!
Cheers from Chile
4/2/2016 c1 2TheMiddleMan9
WOW! That was great!
4/2/2016 c2 triacylglycerol
Aaah I'm sooo happy you jumped into Wildehopps too! They're too adorable to be missed out.
4/2/2016 c2 hannafuzzy2
You should totally do a sequel to continue the story
4/2/2016 c2 Vallcry
Wow!

That was an incredibly well written piece, in quality very far above the average here on Fanfiction.
I'm not an expert on English grammar or punctuation (Dutch) but I do have a feel for the flow, smoothness, credibility and atmosphere of a story.

This love story has an perfectly connected and logically developing sense for detail (if you get my drift. If you don't, I can't blame you. It's hard for me to express myself).
I didn't find any happenings that I would have thought to be out of place.

You managed to write a tale so believable that I felt a same skipping of a few heartbeats during that final sequence. A similar event in my own life might have helped there.
I deeply enjoyed this story and if you were to write more chapters, I'd be very thrilled to read them!

Nothing but the highest praises for you my dear writer!

Vallcry
4/2/2016 c2 Guest
THIS IS AWESOME OMMMGGG KEEP GOING
4/2/2016 c2 16TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG! WELL THAT'S A HEART ATTACK. So before I die, I gotta ask: are you gonna do more of this ship? Seriously, it's adorable. I hope you do because I want more. I want so much more. So until then, stay awesome, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye!
4/2/2016 c2 2JustNibblin
Hey, I liked it-well written, sweet, suspenseful, and wrapped up in two chapters. Hope you write more!
4/2/2016 c1 16TheEquestrianidiot 2.0
I am so happy right now, you don't even know. My favorite Apritello shipper ships Wild Hoppes?! Can this day get any BETTER?! Seriously, this is an awesome start! I can't wait for more! Wait. There's another chapter. AaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11