FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

11/6/2017 c7 2He who fades into the wind
Love the story.
10/28/2017 c2 Guest
Damnnn, this was so good.
7/26/2017 c7 Anonymos2017
Best English Zootopia Fanfiction I have ever read! Please continue your Storyline! A few more tales of their friendship would be awesome!
6/23/2017 c7 Kylaralynn
Awesome little collection of snapshots leading up to the big moment. Well written. And yes, my teeth hurt, but I SO do not mind!
6/23/2017 c1 Guest
T
3/31/2017 c7 Undertheskys
Great story
1/10/2017 c7 2Solitaire44
Beautiful story! I absolutely LOVE Nick and Judy's chemistry, and you nailed their playful banter and mutual affection perfectly! I liked all of their little moments, but my favorite part was the discussion about the possibility of their future biological kits (: I'm a sucker for that idea, and even though adoption would also be great, I can't help but want some boxes and funnies (; Please continue writing for this fandom, and keep up the exceptional, lovely work!
1/9/2017 c7 AnaBookWorm
Loved the story!
1/1/2017 c7 ChicksDigGinatRobots
Really loved this story! The time jumps worked well, I think.
11/29/2016 c7 Miles Upshur
It was a wonderful story overall. I would much rather enjoy it in chronological order, but the beats were there and stitched the plot together and added very enjoyable backstory to Nick and Judy's life as friends. A sweet, lovable fluff piece.
11/28/2016 c2 Miles Upshur
Aww so cute! Such a wonderful, brief chapter of fluff. Loving it so far:)
11/1/2016 c7 6Zanrok
Encore! Encore! Encore!

This was great! and btw I don't know why you where apologizing for it being longer than intended, that just made it better. Also you can't end here after that snippet about potential boxes and funnies!
10/10/2016 c7 gonekrazy3000
I loved this story. although theres still another milestone that could be added... did they end up with biological or adopted children eventually ? considering they actually had the conversation i'm dying to know. hopefully you will answer that someday :)
9/29/2016 c6 Bell-1337
I was never a big fan of the X-Files but still a good chapter.
9/22/2016 c7 Fluff
Ok so first, I LOVED this story! It's awesome! A caught the stuffed animal reference, I read that comic too. Also I'm not sure if I agree with what you did about Nicks mom either but I understand about the length. Another thing, in of the 'stories' I think month like 5 ish or so they were talking about kits. Maybe could you add a last part about them having kits?
Thanks love this story!