FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

8/31/2016 c7 1The Fanfictioneer Guy
Love it :D

Still wish that you included a JunickChild chapter or two, hehe ;) ;)
8/29/2016 c7 OldDirtyPhife
awesome fanficton man! loved how you wrote only about important parts in the relationship in small amounts, yet still made it seem real and true.
8/28/2016 c5 15LoaTurtle00
I liked how they got out of that argument by letting go of their pride. They must have some good communication & inter-personal skills as part of police force training. Lol!

In most stories, the guy (usually) just buries himself deeper in the doo-doo pile by hanging onto his pride. But Nick has gone above & beyond, & once again I have made the mistake of underestimating him!
8/27/2016 c7 Guest
One of the first Zootopia fics I started, and also one of the best. The final chapter of this fic really stood out in a brilliant way. I know you were nervous about the time jump mechanic, but you really used it well and the result is fantastic. I hope you're happy with the work you've put forth, because you absolutely should be.
8/27/2016 c7 3Mirruu
Precious!
8/25/2016 c7 Guest
Just thinking. U said to say I'd there was anything left out, would you be able to add when they start a family (if that's where you wanted to go with it)? I just think this would be a nice, short (ish) continuation from where you finished. Or even something about their honeymoon after the wedding?
Kind regards
Anonymous
8/25/2016 c7 Bukoya
Soooo fluffy~ i love every bit of this fanfic. I find bonnie being the openminded one to be great! Always look at her to be the more openminded than her husband. All in all, great fanfic!
8/24/2016 c7 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
I love how you broke this chapter up into scenes at different months along their relationship. It added a lot of depth, and showed how it gradually changed and morphed over time. This story was quite fun to follow and enjoyable at every step of the way. Congrats on finishing it, and on writing such a wonderful story. :)
8/24/2016 c7 5majorshimmering
The parts i liked most is when they were talking about pred/prey interspecies "stuff". In general. Its always so interesting, especially in public etc. I love those moments.

Also this is exactly how i would see judy acting, not too romancy, but far from little.
8/24/2016 c6 Bukoya
I love nick being the emotional fox and judy lifting nicks spirit up
8/24/2016 c7 24Nats Foxine
This "lowering himself on one knee" thing... When you are a little girl - it's a dream. When you are a teenager it seems nice. But when you are my age... It's freaking disgusting! Really, why does everyone keep writing about this "one knee" thing? Eww! But otherwise good story. Well done.
8/22/2016 c7 2Mr. Shortman92
I loved the whole story, but I really would've liked it if they had kids. Just imagine, a few cute little funnies running around. C'mon, you know it sounds adorable! Also, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until now. Apparently I clicked the 'Favorite' button, but I forgot to click the 'Follow' button. Oops... my bad. :/
8/22/2016 c7 Monster1317
This was an amazing story, thank you for writing it. the best part of the entire story I would say was the first chapter where Nick reveals his love. The time jumps were really nice and easy to follow. My favorite scene from this chapter was when they finally told Judith's parents. The sexual frustration of just was s little out of place in my opinion in a story that is so fluffy. overall really great job!
8/22/2016 c6 Monster1317
Really nice writing. This truly made my day happier. Thank you so much!
8/22/2016 c7 23Thomas Linquist
Exactly the story I was looking for.

I actually liked your time jumps. It's a writing technique that gets used a lot. And bungled horribly 4/5 of the time. You pulled it off remarkably. It actually MADE this last chapter. (I do kinda wish the tiger had gotten there before Judy and bared his fangs at the goat.) It's nice to see how this came together.

Lastly, I wish you'd done a flash forward, and we'd seen a little miracle hybrid kit. Maybe just another glimpse with a short vacation during Judy's maternity leave, so Bonnie and Stu could ooh and ahh over the new addition. I kinda see a smallish fox with a red cotton tail instead of the long bushy appendage more common, and a muzzle that is a cross between Nick and Judy's.
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »