FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

8/22/2016 c4 23Thomas Linquist
You know, Disney could do worse than turn to you for any prequel scenes or back story they need for Nick. I know they tend to trawl through tons of fanfiction if they get stuck.

You set a darn good scene too. None of that, "It was a dark and stormy night..." LOL I could picture Nick's apartment, and him putting together the little elephant onsesie that Finnick wore.
8/22/2016 c3 Thomas Linquist
What's to worry? You crawled into that fox's skull liked you lived there! You write thought very well. I dream of the day I can write a whole chapter without any dialogue whatsoever. You pull those parts off like a champ.

This story is what I was looking for. Everyone else seems to take for granted that the pair became a couple almost directly after the Night Howler case.
8/22/2016 c7 7BlackCatNeko999
Awww, this really was fluffy and sweet. Just what I needed to read. Great work!
8/22/2016 c7 Guest
It was so good that made me cry ! It was so in character and the love parts and also the sex was good not to detailed but not to vague, it was an excellent story ! Loved it too much ! I'm going to miss it ! 3
8/22/2016 c6 BlackCatNeko999
This is so good. Great work with everything!
8/21/2016 c5 BlackCatNeko999
Aww, this is so in character. I love it.
8/21/2016 c7 Matri
Beautifully bookended.
8/20/2016 c6 2JustNibblin
I'm so glad you continued this. This fic was one of the first high quality romantic Zootopia tics I've read and I nver forgot it.
8/20/2016 c6 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
I really enjoyed their first date as a couple. It was very fun to see their reactions to each other, and imagine how their date would go, versus how it actually happened. You wrote it well, and I really enjoyed it because of how well it was written. So good work! :)
8/20/2016 c5 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
That was a wonderful flashback and really showed the build up of their friendship over time. That their confessions didn't happen all at once, but was built by moment after moment and event after event that pushed them together. Very well done.
8/20/2016 c6 2Cemsay
Love it
8/20/2016 c6 4Comet Moon
I'm glad we're time traveling into the future next.

Thanks for the story
8/20/2016 c6 Guest
The first date was... Satisfactory. Of course, they'll have to go on a few more just to be sure. ;)
8/2/2016 c2 taintedahab