FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

7/25/2016 c1 abandonedaccount47
Poor Nick!
7/25/2016 c2 jamdea
It was great. Why would you want a platonic friendship to be a goal? How does that work with shipping these two. Those are kinda diametrically apposed ideas. The confession was well set up. Roll with it. It worked too well for it to be wrong.
7/21/2016 c4 Guest
Dude, we have been waiting for ages, where's the next one? It's great!
7/17/2016 c4 19Sakumira Agashi
This is a very nice story! Good job
7/6/2016 c4 Guest
WONDERFULL! I love how you use animal-ish substitutes for real stuff! I just wish your story was longer, you know. :/
7/5/2016 c4 2WildAndRaven
This is very cute and sweet. I really love it. I would love another chapter from Nick"s POV.
7/5/2016 c4 Dani
Love it! Please get back to what was happening in chapter 2, though! I have to know how it continues!
7/5/2016 c3 Dani
You're very good at writing while considering that there still animals. I love all the attention to their more animalistic actions such as twitching ears and flicking tails. It's super fun to read! Not to mention you're doing a great job of keeping the two in character! Love this fic!
7/5/2016 c2 Dani
I literally love every minute of this! It's exactly what I was looking for.
7/5/2016 c1 Dani
Great job. Perfectly written.
7/3/2016 c4 Cats's Shadow
Hello! Really like the story line you've created here and was happy to see an additional prequel! Zootopia has become my de facto happy place and this is icing on the cake :-) Really like that you kept Nick's Dad's back story from one of Disney's previous versions-it just helps everything feel right... Keep up the quality work!

-CS
7/3/2016 c4 15LoaTurtle00
I liked Judy's catwalk scene, as well as the "Cowslist Ad". You continue to crack me up!
6/27/2016 c4 Bell-1337
Man thats was...
6/27/2016 c4 Aberrare
Gotta love when I one shot turns into a little more x) love this little story dreading but also excited for a final chapter
6/26/2016 c4 46Fictionary The Fairy
Can you write a chapter that takes place after their confession? Like everyone's reaction to Judy and Nick's new relationship or how Judy's parents react to her dating a fox? If not please continue writing; I love this ship X3 They're so adorable!
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »