FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

6/26/2016 c4 7BlackCatNeko999
Aww, how nice. I like the idea. Great work!
6/24/2016 c2 Guest
wonderfull! please continue!
6/24/2016 c4 45Boondock Jake
I read this story a while ago but lost it in the shuffle of fics that keep pouring in. But I found it again and I'm glad I did! You do such a great job setting a scene and making the characters interact, all of which are amazingly portrayed accurately. Keep up the great work!
6/24/2016 c4 1lightselixir
I like this so muchhh
6/24/2016 c4 10SilentPony
Oh! Idea! When they're apartment hunting, have several land lords assume they're a couple
6/24/2016 c4 Guest
I love how you combined the unused movie concepts to help enrich your own world, it makes it that much more vibrant.
6/24/2016 c4 2JustNibblin
I love your little slice of life stories and am glad you are taking a break from ninja turtles to updates this!
6/24/2016 c4 jerry.tiberlake864
What an Awesome fics, very well written and structure. totally love it.
6/24/2016 c4 4ShamefulMan
I love it. Make more. *pours spaghetti sauce into your mouth*
6/23/2016 c4 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
I really enjoyed your take on Nick's childhood. It was quite fun to read and an enjoyable break from many of the stories that either focus exclusively on crime, drama, angst or romance. This one was nice in that it just focused on them. :)
6/23/2016 c4 25CoopRaccoon
Very nice. Admittedly I was hoping that you would have called it Suitopia (just for the pun's sake), but what can you do?
6/11/2016 c3 Zeeeemark
ah man, this was adorable! Pining nick is deinitely the best. Hope to maybe see more of this if you ever get around to it! I know I'd certainly look forward to it!
6/8/2016 c3 Icelady4u
Yayyy... ! Waiting to see what happen after they confessed to each other.
6/7/2016 c3 Rhodanos
Well, it's been a while since I last read any fan fiction. So picking up again on that habit after watching that amazing movie seemed like a good idea. Haven't found many good ones yet but this one is definitely among the best yet. Time for a first review.
I'm not opposed to the idea of seeing them together but I skipped through a bunch of the being-married type stories and I'm not there yet. So this was very refreshing indeed. Well written and thought out without the aforementioned completely over the top cuteness. As far as them being more then just work partners this was very "them" if you know what I mean. Very cute. And while this last chapter could have stood alone as a one shot it ties the thing up quite nicely. So I'm glad that you actually write this "prequel".

Having said all that I'll be on the lookout for more of your work.
6/4/2016 c1 zepticpadaen
I love this series, make a sequel?
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »