FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

5/31/2016 c2 2TeamBroodyElf
My goodness, this was amazing and fluffy! Honesty, I just loved the whole thing (seriously A for your characterization). Can't wait to see more Wildehopps fanfic from you! :D
5/23/2016 c1 Kyleeadams
Loved this! More please, a continuation or anther story. Their parents view perhaps?
5/9/2016 c3 Discogma
It's so fluffy!
5/8/2016 c3 Erwynne
Future please. It would be awesome if you can add their workmates' reaction to their relationship! Thanks! Love the story BTW.
5/1/2016 c3 ryidaniel1
I love your fic !
4/26/2016 c2 1EpicGaming263
I don't know who you are but this fanfics is way more than perfect
4/26/2016 c3 15LoaTurtle00
I liked how the movie & book titles are in Zootopia. Like Harry Otter, Goatbusters, Snarlbucks, etc. That was cute, creative, & shows that you put a lot of thought into the story (chapter). Love it!
4/26/2016 c3 AZalmega
It's not boring, its romance. And as much as I like for you to do one more chapter, this is already a perfect ending.
4/24/2016 c3 7BlackCatNeko999
This is so sweet. It wasn't boring, I enjoyed the chapter very much. I don't have any preferences about the last part. Anything is good by me. Great work!
4/23/2016 c3 Elias Nick
I think I pick up would be nice, seeing nick realize more and more on how much he loved her it would be cute! Good job can't wait for the next chapter!
4/22/2016 c2 4The Beginning of Talent
I would most definitely appreciate a fic that follows where this one left off. I have to say, the added on chapter complemented the first two so well. I think it really added even more depth to Nick and Judy. I love it!
4/22/2016 c3 2Cemsay
love it, i want more.
4/21/2016 c3 LegislativeRights
No way the introspection made it boring, it actually made the story more enjoyable. It was like gettong a inside look on how nick, i consider this a AU, but so far It's one of my favorites, Great Job on the story glad you took whoever's advice to keep going :D
4/20/2016 c3 greenleaf62
I must say that that 3rd chapter from Nick's perspective was one of the greatest things I have ever read. Literally perfection :)

Also, I vote for a time jump into the future.
4/20/2016 c3 1KazzyFox
Suggestion; Continue from where you left off at the end of Chapter 2. I'd really like to see that. This has been good so far, and I'm looking forward for more to be made!
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »