FanFiction.Net
for Weddings, Lifemates and Love

4/20/2016 c3 MelaAnimations
I think picking up where the first part left off would be good.
4/20/2016 c3 4laloquita.co
aww i am cry
4/20/2016 c3 14Berserker88
Oh wow, I didn't expect you to continue this! And here I was feeling silly for putting a follow on a completed fic. I like the idea of you jumping around the timeline like this, good for adding perspective. I like both of those ideas, but I think I would want to see the direct continuation a bit more first. I'm curious what the reaction of Judy's parents and others would be. :)
4/20/2016 c3 catakaoe
I just loved your prequel! Thanks for writing it! It's wasn't boring at all.
And about your question, personally I prefer another prequel or a different new story about them, than a sequel. Don't take it in the wrong way, its just that I prefer all the previous steps before romance rather what happens after they are already a couple.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more fics from you :D

Cheers!
4/20/2016 c3 Guest
Not boring at all, Nicks introspection is a great way to bring about the topics needing to be brought up in a way that's familiar to the audience. His side is refreshing to hear. Now we get Judy?
4/20/2016 c3 1Ratsenkio
Given the 6-months-earlier view, maybe a 6-months-latter one?
4/20/2016 c1 2JustNibblin
Ahhg... why doesn't fan allow editing of reviews?

Just wanted to say that the blueberry perfume was a nice touch. I liked the subtle hints that someone who is not Nick may be sublminally thinking about a relationship as well...
4/20/2016 c3 4Comet Moon
That was a great prequel. Thanks.

Cough*Sequel*Cough.

Love to see your interpretation of family and friends, and enemies as well.

Thanks again.

CM
4/20/2016 c3 2JustNibblin
Yay, some more! I'm fine if you continue on with Chapter 2.
4/20/2016 c3 Kiki
Non corn, realistic romance fanfic that is so well swritten? I never dreamed of this! Its amazing! I love how its from Nicks point of view and the thing about life-long mates is sooo cute! Slow yet so nice development! Thanks for writting this, please do write more! I might even make an account (after over six years of only browsing and reviewing anonymously) just to follow! Looking foward to read mire stories and chapters from you!
4/20/2016 c3 1Mayun
Oh please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do continue your fanfic. I really am hooked to your story. And also, you make things more realistic according to the situation and I love it :D
4/20/2016 c3 XxFIRESTAR44xX
Hey thanks for the shoutout! You're an amazing writer and you've done an amazing job with this story. If you decide to make a final chapter my preference would be right after the wedding, but I'm sure it would be great either way. Best of luck to your future projects!
4/14/2016 c2 3elegantdestiny
Best Nick x Judy I've read so far and I've been reading lots lately. lol
4/14/2016 c2 majini47
I quite enjoyed it, even though i do prefer long stories this one was well done bravo
4/14/2016 c2 4AleahLondon1987
Fantastic story! I loved a well-written romantic story, and you hit it right on the head! BRAVO! :)
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »