for Future Imperfect

7/16 c14 gginsc
This was a good story, but I wish you had not killed Rosmerta. I guess Scorpio will be born again from the younger Malfoys. Pity the boy was left behind.
6/23 c14 sorcerersupreme14
Absolutely Love This! Best Time Travel Fic out there.
6/23 c12 sorcerersupreme14
Why do you have to that Daph? It made me cry
4/12 c14 3Lady Keiko Niwa
Besides the very very spelling errors, the only criticism I have is, what happened to Draco? Leaving it as a question mark is not really closing the story.
2/26 c14 7Harry-Sterek-1968
Hello !
I am a French reader, who discovers English fics with Google Translate, and I really like your fic!
The ramifications of your Time-Travel-Fix-It are really very complex, and with your very original starting point (changing mindsets with real History of Magic classes at Hogwarts), the whole thing makes for a great story!
Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
1/31 c14 amg.supernatural
Awesome read!
12/15/2020 c10 3RipBudAce
I love it when Dumbledore gets smacked down like this!
10/6/2020 c14 The Edible Scump
This story is well written and a unique take on the time travel trope. Thanks for writing
10/1/2020 c14 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoyed the story thanks
9/24/2020 c2 MadCypher
Dr. AC O’Malley...I wonder who he could possibly be lol
8/18/2020 c14 loveispower
Loved it, a very nice take on the time travel trope. Malfoy and Greengrass being the ones responsible made for an interesting change. I really loved how Astoria was sent to the past, time traveling with no advantages other than her own knowledge.
8/15/2020 c14 bdwilliams3
Very fun!
5/5/2020 c14 atymer
I love this. lol I can see Harry and Daphne pick pick picking until they got happily ever after for everyone!
3/31/2020 c14 Guest
One of the best time travel stories.
12/23/2019 c5 Pointer3109
Why would they make such weapons? Fear. Fear of the people fighting you killing more millions of your men. Fear of the people who's credo is to conquer the world to convert it to communism succeeding. That kind of fear.
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »