for Future Imperfect

4/20/2016 c5 Vi38
Excellent chapter. Well done
4/19/2016 c4 ProCaptured
Always love reading what you write and this story is quite intriguing too. Looking forward to more chapters. What pace will you update it?
4/15/2016 c4 6Savannah's Angels
Really love the idea for this, can't wait for the next chapter :)
4/14/2016 c4 attono
I like the story so far, but damn, Draco just abandoned his son and took all the money from his vault. :( Not sure if you overlooked this or not.
4/13/2016 c2 Hobbyfarmer
This is not usually a type of story I am a fan of. But you have done well with a unigue concept. I look forward to the rest. Thank You
4/13/2016 c4 3Maya Poltergeist
Okey... You're a really good writer! I'm in love with this story. I hope we get more AC and Draco interaction in the next chapter! I think it would be really cool if he became friends with Snape. Oh your portrait of Snape was spot on! I just wish the chapters were longer... But I think you could do 10.000 words chapter and I still would be left wanting more.
4/13/2016 c4 Guest
Who will Hermione be paired with in the new timeline? I truly hope it's not Ronald. Harry gets a great girl that's not a Weasley...Hermione should get a great guy that's not a Weasley. Like Viktor Krum or Oliver Wood. Even Marcus Flint would be better. If it must be a Weasley, the only acceptable ones are Fred, Charlie, and Bill. I would say George, but I always felt he was denying his sexual preference and needs a good man, like Cedric Diggory or Lee Jordan.
4/13/2016 c4 delia cerrano
You're doing great. Really enjoying this story and anxious to see what happens next.
Hope it is a scene with Harry or one of the Greengrass sisters.
4/13/2016 c4 Vi38
Very good story
4/13/2016 c4 InfinityMask
So.. Did Draco really would alter the time line or his action only make a new branch of the time line? Thx for the update btw..
4/10/2016 c3 The Edible Scump
This seems like a very interesting, if not unique, start to a story. I hope there are some time skips in the future, as I'd like to see the interactions between Harry and Daphne. Looking forward to more.
4/7/2016 c3 MrRobertsIII
Fun to read.
4/7/2016 c2 MrRobertsIII
Neat start. I do remember reading a very good TimeTravel!Draco and was surprised that I hadn't come across more of the same. You are right that TimeTravel!Draco is rare - far too many Harry and Hermione's.
4/4/2016 c2 PhoenixDK1984
I can name a squib to a halfblood family

Doleres Jane Umbridge's brother is a squib. Dolores' mother was a muggle, her father a wizard, she is a halfblood and her brother a squib.
4/4/2016 c3 InfinityMask
Thx for the update.. This chapter really explains many thing. I hope with Draco(future) help Harry can have more friends than Ron and Hermione..
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »