for Future Imperfect

11/1/2019 c14 iChaos
A truly satisfying story to read. The writing was good and the plot was interesting. I really liked the way that Draco went about changing the past and the role that Daphne had in it. I wasn't too sure at first that sending Astoria back too was going to make sense, but I was glad that it worked out in the end. Of course, real parents would never have abandoned future Scorpius like that to save themselves, but at least you made a point of leaving him as well off as you could. Great work, thanks for sharing.
10/21/2019 c14 Guest
That
Was
AWESOME
8/6/2019 c14 Zile0
Part of the last chapter was unexpected. Loved this story!
2/11/2019 c14 4tcl7189
Awesome job, thanks for your time and effort!
1/24/2019 c1 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Well, I prefer Harry as the protagonist and I didn’t realize that it would be Draco for this story until I read the author’s note at the end of this chapter. I think I’ll table this for now and maybe read it another time.
12/20/2018 c12 Padhi
I don't understand why can't daphne go back in time if she is unable to gow how she will be rescued stuck with nott no offence I am reading this ff because of harry and daphne pairing and definitely disasspointed yet again what I have read till now and it is better to kill the future daphne then having her stuck with someone like nott infact she should herself kill nott then get herself killed with magic no self respecting woman would stuck with nott so I am definitely not liking this at all everything is same with canon except future daphne being tortured by her husband it's more like Draco and Astoria ff than harry and daphne and u should not have mentioned harry and daphne name in the first place I would not have bother to check this out as I only came to read because harry and daphne
12/20/2018 c4 Padhi
Can u plz elaborate how time travel can change the future for daphne when it is only Draco who will travel while daphne will be stuck with nott only her past self can be changed but what about the unspeakable daphne stick with nott , I am not getting your point in this ff
9/23/2018 c14 artlover8992
Love it.
8/24/2018 c14 Shalk Zailackar
Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading this, I actually finished it in one sitting!

Besides enjoying reading the story in general, I particularly enjoyed reading the debriefing of the two unspeakables. I actually laughed several times at the humorous replies by Harry and Daphne.
7/19/2018 c5 12stealacandy
Pansy and Draco are Slytherins, Hermione is a Griffyndor, but there is still a Ravenclaw in the same class?

Don't they usually have 2 houses in each class until the electives and later the NEWT classes?
7/12/2018 c14 Cyrus-The-Great
The ending was somewhat unexpected but no less remarkable.
Good work :)
7/8/2018 c3 Liv
Astoria only dies in 2019
6/14/2018 c14 2BeautifulBanian
Ok, so I was wrong about Astoria being Rosmerta, but that was awesome!
6/14/2018 c12 BeautifulBanian
I swear, if Astoria ends up being Rosmerta...
4/28/2018 c9 CarolWim
South Africa is a bad example. Now that the Apartheid is gone, the country is slowly going to its self-destruction. The evil and crimes of Apartheid is slowly being overshadowed by incompetents, hate and jealously.
170 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »