for Future Imperfect

4/22/2018 c14 h4lfbl00dprinc3
Wow! I've truly enjoyed this fic. Thank you.
4/18/2018 c14 BillBrink
This is another excellent story you have written. I enjoyed the fresh approach of Draco going back in time and how he changed the opinions of his younger self and his friends. Thank you for sharing this.
1/4/2018 c2 Almanaro Alcarafinwe
Fucking Draco Malfoy teaching a class on Muggle stuff, mate...!
11/16/2017 c14 mckertis
There is nothing particularly wrong with this story, and yet, in the end, it does come off as rather...bland.
11/7/2017 c1 flapanther
This was such an enjoyable story! I loved the peculiar take on the story and how original it was, I can't wait to read your other works. Thank you for sharing!
7/12/2017 c14 3keyblademeister88
Damn
Wow
I liked it
Great job
7/8/2017 c14 Guest
Nice ending
5/12/2017 c14 Osmodious
Very nicely wrapped up...and a good, fun story overall. If I had to state a criticism it would be the very occasional lapse in proper tense...most of the story is in past tense, but once in a while it goes to present tense. Other than that, good story/plot, great ideas, good characters, good pacing...just a fun read. Thanks for posting!
4/23/2017 c14 MarilynT
That was just awesome! Love time travel Draco and Sirius lived.
3/30/2017 c14 Harriverse
I liked this story. You carefully never said anything about Harry and his life after Voldy after mentioning his retirement, so having him turn up in the end was a nice touch.
3/27/2017 c14 ak
bonne fic!
3/28/2017 c13 Harriverse
You have created an awesome fic. Draco is so calm and yoda-ish. Sirius actually makes sense. The Unspeakables are having fun!
3/27/2017 c11 Harriverse
Now that was diabolical.

But, since I've already read the ending, I'm not too afraid of what you will pull on us.

What can I tell you? I can't just read all the time. I have to sleep or the kids at school will make my life miserable. Knowing how the story ends makes it easier to sleep. ;)
3/27/2017 c10 Harriverse
Love the 'backhanded silencing spell'. I had to reread that 3 times to get the fact that it was wand-less and came from Amelia.
3/27/2017 c9 Harriverse
The interview between AC and DUMBLEDORE was nicely handle AC didn't get too angry. Then the turnaround interview with the reporters surprised me in the Albus invited AC and had him answer some of the questions instead of putting him in the spot of answering all of the questions.
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »