for Future Imperfect

3/26/2017 c5 Harriverse
I think this is a pretty amazing story. Even with Draco thinking about what his life will be like now. Somehow I think he forgot he would have to keep living on... or is it your plan to have him fade once he changes the future enough to not have been created who he is?
3/26/2017 c3 Harriverse
Go Daphne!

I notice that you haven't mentioned interactions with Harry, while everyone else it not really happy.

And WHY kill the Greengrass'? The pure-blood supremacists didn't know they worked with muggles.
3/26/2017 c1 Harriverse
Ooh! Until your AN, I didn't know Draco was the time traveler. Good choice. I am a fan of do-over stories, so this will be a treat. I wonder what a pure-blood thinks about what he saw happening.
3/21/2017 c14 Kris
A well-crafted story!
3/21/2017 c10 3Loveandpower
Always did have a soft spot for Amelia in fanfiction

Well besides the ones where she is part of some harem that is just wrong on so many levels
2/26/2017 c14 Im Not a Hoe
forever a favorite
2/20/2017 c14 AlwaysAnAussie
Loved it.
2/20/2017 c14 AlwaysAnAussie
Brilliant. Really fantastic fic. Thx so much for sharing your wonderful ideas and amazing writting.
2/20/2017 c12 AlwaysAnAussie
Oh no Daphne
2/19/2017 c10 AlwaysAnAussie
Haha everything is falling apart for Dumbles. Brilliant
2/19/2017 c8 AlwaysAnAussie
Wow this chapter was amazing
2/18/2017 c4 AlwaysAnAussie
Tbh I don't usually read time travel fics anymore (I have in the past and mostly found them to be the same) but this one intrigued me and continues to do so. So thx.
2/18/2017 c2 AlwaysAnAussie
Well this is interesting.
2/10/2017 c14 sunsethill
I enjoyed this story very much. It had some very unique elements. Although it started with a focus on Draco, you did a great job of including numerous other well-loved HP characters, especially Harry and Sirius. You did a great job moving through the canon material quickly but clearly, trusting us to know the story. I love the twist you developed about two-thirds in and the epilogue just made it even better. The story left me with a smile on my face and a plan to reread this again. Thanks for sharing with us.
2/7/2017 c1 Princess Patterson
Simply love the story. It is refreshing to me . I love your idea about Draco Malfoy travelling back in time and an important role in the story too. He is one of my fav characters.
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »