for Broken Dreams

1/21 c57 G
Thanks
1/21 c57 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
1/21 c56 AshBladeHentai
Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
1/18 c1 ngughyendu09092006
I like and love story
1/13 c8 NobodyOwens5
so far I've seen a lot of weird shit in this fic but "special Maou teleportation seals"? come on man. I don't believe that was canon and if it wasn't that was just lazy.
1/13 c5 NobodyOwens5
so... is this a crossover? If it is that makes me kinda happy. with the amount of buff he's gotten in the last 3 chapters a strong cast of characters will do him good.

Also, quick side note: Ichigo has quite the mood swings in this chapters second part.
1/5 c2 NobodyOwens5
hey now, Kyoka suigetsu doesn't need a Bankai. what the heck man, she's already OP enough
1/3 c57 Leviathan Hunter
If you have Ichigo go to France, will you cover the idea of the series "Miraculous: tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir" ? I mean in a small way it actually works out but I'm just curious on the matter, I mean it also has a good amount of fanbase. Plus it could work as a time killer.
1/2 c57 nitewolf423
Lolo and stitch
1/1 c57 10Rogue Deity Master
Well I am surprised at this and I applaud your work on it, it was a good read that allowed the reader to be entertained a bit more than usual for the beginning of the year. Reading this makes me increase my thoughts on the filler piece but yet I know it will never be, it would be a strong challenge for who ever gets stuck. I feel that Ichigo's sisters couldn't handle it since they are somewhat sheltered, my idea would be a "survival of the fittest" kind of deal. They would be dropped into a section of a place called the "New World" but with settlements constantly moving they would struggle to survive, more so their powers may not be strong enough to fend off everything and their familiars would be over worked with just trying to keep them alive.
1/1 c57 1Bloody Rogue dragon deity king
Well I figured that you would finish things up with Jake Long & Juniper Lee, still you left a lot of possibilities with how they both reacted. I look forward to the next chapter and everything that could happen in Hawaii, though another thing I thought was that the reason Nejibana joined Ichigo was because he resembles her original owner.
1/1 c57 2bloody dragon fang
my my, very suprising
1/1 c57 Arraia
Perfect
1/1 c56 10Rogue Deity Master
Well I can't say I'm too surprised, you beat at the own pace of your own drum so this was a good read. Other than that though I have some minor ideas that I'm going to toss away so that they don't annoy you, for the last several months I've been into a new game series. And from the latest game I've had a few ideas, but they seem more to affect ichigo's family and friends then to him. That's it would be more of a filler thing for is friends and family ( is sisters, his mother, some of the students and several other possibilities)
1/1 c56 2bloody dragon fang
An interesting kickoff for the new year, I like to think what could possibly come. You had an interesting turn of events with Billy and Mandy, although out of curiosity I thought she would try and pull something with how vicious she is. In all honesty I expected her to attack Ichigo one way or another, even trying to do something to his car. Anyway though Ichigo only needs one more blessing from a god of death, my question is who will it be?
1,053 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »