for Broken Dreams

1/2 c69 3Silverfenics
Hope you will add Cynthia into Ichigo Harem becouse it would be a crime not to!Thanks!
1/2 c69 Qhaq
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
1/1 c69 1Bloody Rogue dragon deity king
Hmmm, pretty tame
12/31/2021 c69 2bloody dragon fang
Oh how I want to let Zeke absorb all of Paul's lifeforce then shatter him like the feeble gravel he is, I hated him in the anime more than I hated Trip in Unova. Both were jerks who thought that they were better than everyone then blamed their Pokémon for losing, Zeke is everything I hate and that is why I feel he is the top villain. I think he would kill Ghetsis just for the pleasure, the guy was so full of himself that NOT ending him would be a travesty.
12/31/2021 c69 10Rogue Deity Master
Well this was a nice read, plus I already beat both Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. I caught all the legendries and beat the battle area. Still this was a very interesting turn of events, I got plenty of stuff with Neo and such so there is no short of adventures. I almost expected something with Cheryl since she was such an intriguing character, makes me think more on the fan made character of which is sister to Cheryl. I also thought that you would make your own version of Urshifu, but then again I have to also guess what the next thing to happen. When Unova (if you go there) then maybe some cool stuff could occur there, I mean the idea of three dragons that used to be one could be an interesting turn of events. Right now I am imagining the idea of Ichigo finding a Deino, Axew, Druddigon, Gooemy, and maybe even a Jangmo-O who could give Ushifu a rival or a student.
12/31/2021 c68 Robotdocter
always excited for the beginning of the month to read the new chapter, one more Team down, who knows how many more to go.
love that Paul finally got what he deserved, cant wait for the next chapter :)
12/15/2021 c1 Guest
Honestly… missed opportunity you had with mentioning Senna. Don’t get me wrong I like senna but if everyone is dispose to forget about her then why mention her?
12/13/2021 c18 Guest
"Very powerful" I don't see that. All I see is drama in fights. If a fight breaks out filter out the goddamn drama. We don't need a mother and son talking while slashing swords at each other while the big baddie is watching from the side. Its fucking awkward.
12/13/2021 c16 Guest
This arc is just a friggin mess. Just skimmed through everything.
12/12/2021 c1 darthkratos24
There's a few bits wrong lore wise... Like no exposing a katana to large amounts of reiatsu will not make it a Asauchi other wise all the blades in the soul society would be turning into Asauchi... They wouldn't need to get one from the academy, or off a corpse I suppose.

Also just no to that stupid green lantern thing, how disrespectful.
"Yes one of the few things I own of my mother's... Let's melt it down for spare parts! Where something can go wrong and it's lost forever!"
Like the fuck?
12/12/2021 c68 JennadeDamaged
I have a question completely unrelated to the current chapter.
First, I want to say that I'm not asking for or suggesting that sex scenes be added. I know that, at least twice, Ichigo got drunk and got someone pregnant. I just wondered if, other than that, if it was supposed to be that in his normal world he is just sharing his bed platonically with all these woman or if it is suggested that they are all in one big poly relationship or that all are in a relationship solely with Ichigo and sex just happens before they all gather to sleep in a pile?

I'm not saying it's a big deal which or other, and it might be obvious and I'm just stupid (I didn't understand the "is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me" quote until my late 20s are so. I couldn't understand what having a gun had to do with being happy...) I just felt it best if I just ask directly in case you would be willing to help me better understand what their relationship(s) exactly are.
12/7/2021 c68 Redpanda1224
I kind of hope Ichigo goes to mass effect universe with his spaceship and takes Malware as his suits AI till he grabs EDI
12/6/2021 c61 Redpanda1224
I’ve binged this story and I can’t get enough. I love it!

Any chance of Unohana, Rangiku, and Lisa go with Ichigo. He needs more shinigami’s in his group.

Sad that Yoruichi might be taken, I always loved her and Ichigo’s chemistry.
12/3/2021 c26 Redpanda1224
Yes! The incest route! All that’s left is making this rated M
12/3/2021 c16 Redpanda1224
I kinda hope Ichigo keeps the new Orihime and gives her one of his pieces
1,231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »