for A Dragon's Demons (Revised)

9/25/2019 c1 smp2000
keep up the great work I hope to see more chapters in the future
9/19/2019 c1 Guest
need more
9/17/2019 c1 E
I'm sorry, I can't read this. Not only is it in first person, which I personally find difficult to enjoy reading, but your character for the Dragonborn is criminally underpowered. In game mechanics aren't present in the lore, you know? I'll read the second chapter to see if it improves or maybe this is a one time thing, but if the second chapter's in first person too, I'm out. Sorry.
1/7/2019 c7 Nikkless
getting interesting.
Really hope that mc can acess the dragon souls and become more powerful soon
1/7/2019 c6 Nikkless
would have been cooler if instead of martin it would have been hero of morrowind
1/7/2019 c4 Nikkless
not really happy/excited about others from tamriel
1/7/2019 c3 Nikkless
mc feels too weakminded to my liking.
story is good and written well but mc is too weak for a dragonborn. (hope she will be much stronger later in the story)
1/7/2019 c2 Nikkless
the dragonborn is really nerfed in this.
1/7/2019 c1 Nikkless
damn your dragonborn is weak why does she have that low level equipment.
10/28/2018 c8 Arthanos
Great chapter, can't wait for the next update.
9/12/2018 c1 2Catali7
YASS! Update! I really enjoyed the confrontation between Asleif and Boromir. I always wondered why everyone danced around his obsession, avoiding mentioning it, rather than just admitting they felt it, too. It definitely would've have made Bormoir feel less alone and less... unworthy, less weakwhich would've given the ring one less thing to beat him over the head with. Maybe he'd have lived if they had. Anyway, thanks, again, for the update and the story. I'm a sucker for Skyrim/LOTR crossovers, and yours is truly exceptional. I hope you keep writing and best wishes ~
8/27/2018 c1 Firefly9715
Glad to see you’ve kept writing this story, and great job.
8/26/2018 c1 Catali7
I've reread this now going on four times. I love Asleif and the way in which you portray her. She is undeniably strong, but also undeniably broken. And despite her Nordic background, she does not fall back on her prejudices about elves with those in Rivendell, which is refreshing and unexpected. I like, also, that you had both she and Elrond find common ground in the loss of their twins; fanfics almost always keep Elrond so distant and aloof from their MCs, and I've ever thought it a shame considering the depth of his character and his own, tragic past. Anyway, I know it is unlikely, but I hope you return to complete this some day. The adventures of the fellowship with Asleif and Gunnolf (the cute brute) are sure to be wild. Also, though I am unsure as to your intentions, a romance between Asleif and Legolas would be marvelous. He is, besides Glorfindel, the only elf I could feasibly see being attracted to a werewolf Dragonborn. Boromir would think her unnatural, and Aragorn (in this fic) is taken. Although, upon further thought, she might do well with a certain rohirrim, as their cultures are fairly similar. That and I don't think Eomer would take issue with her beast blood. And one more random thought I had whilst reading: I imagined werewolves having preternaturally brilliant, thick, shining hair along with the striking, predatorial eyes (of silver or gold). If you decide to do an elf romance, that might be something to mention as Tolkien's elves seemed to have an obsession with beautiful hair. Best wishes~ Hope to see you writing here again, soon!
1/9/2018 c5 Ardahel
YAAAS I LOVE IT! I really love the way you write and I like how you handle the backstory of the dragonborn. I look forward to more!
1/6/2018 c8 CapriciousFan
AAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOOO! CLIFFHANGERS WILL BE THE DEATH OF MEEEEEEE!
*inconsolable sobbing*