for My sweet Lucille

4/16/2018 c36 LovemesumRick
Ok great now you’ve succeeded in making me tear up for Lucy and Negan. This really was one of the best negan stories I’ve ever read and it went on my favorites list
4/16/2018 c36 CLTex
Aww omg im so glad the baby was actually alive, and that everyone knows whats best, even Lucy coming from the afterlife...nice epilogue!
4/16/2018 c35 LovemesumRick
Oh my goodness! You wrote a wonderful story!
4/9/2018 c34 LovemesumRick
Wow! Truly a wild ride and very good writing. Cant wait for the next chapter.
4/4/2018 c15 LovemesumRick
This story is fantastic and Im mad Im just now seeing it! I cant stop reading it!
4/3/2018 c34 CLTex
Wow looking forward to her return to Alexandria, if she can make it, and what happens!
1/24/2018 c32 CLTex
Wow, what a trip!
1/24/2018 c31 CLTex
OH man oh man! So nice to see this updated!
12/18/2017 c30 CLTex
Wow cant believe she actually got away!
10/25/2017 c29 CLTex
So nice to see this story back..looking forward to where it can go
4/20/2017 c28 Guest
Rosita can be irritating but a baby killer? This goes a little too far. It's enough rape and murder is in this story but now all that's to be forgotten because Rosita who I still can't imagine doing what she did killed a baby? What because Negan apologized all is forgiven? Blaming Alexandrians for one person's action justifiable? Look what Negan has done to people, to her. I'm sorry I still have issue with how you wrote Rosita, it's not her. Another even if it were like Rosita, Rick and the others would have executed Rosita not exile. We already know Negan will get a hold of her and kill her or give her to Lucy. That horrible death wasn't needed.
4/20/2017 c28 Guest
Rosita a baby killer? I'm sorry but it makes no sense. Lucy all of sudden going against the Alexandrians? They didn't kill the baby. There was no point in killing the baby. Why let him get taken by the Alexandrian? Am I suppose to root for her and negan now because a baby killer is worse than a man who bashes innocent peoples skull in, who rapes teenage girls?
4/6/2017 c27 hazzaxkat
Really? I mean ...Really? Rositas character wouldn't kill a baby. Even if she was blinded by rage. I mean seriously. She wants to die or kill Negan. That was idiotic and totally UN characteristicable for Rosita. I mean did you see they way she acted when other people paid for her mistakes? (Olivia and Eugene.?) And you can't say its because she cared about those people because she barley knew Olivia. And why does Lucy want to kill all the Alexandrians? It was only Rosita who killed her child. Rick even screamed at her to stop Rosita?
4/5/2017 c28 CLTex
Nice to see Lucy get a little control and stand up to Negan..hope she gets revenge on Rosita!
4/4/2017 c27 CLTex
Jesus that was brutal..maybe too far even for me
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »