for Bleed Red

4/20/2016 c5 19Cubit2
Ah, you can never go wrong with some Danny whump. Poor Steve though. That was truly terrifying news he received. Good thing doctors are better trained at finding the right people to inform! Nice interesting twist on the ep.
4/13/2016 c5 3jlopie
Just found this story, and want to let you know I enjoyed it! Whump of any kind is a fanfic favorite of mine, so this little sally into what could have happened in the General Pak episode was a treat! Especially loved Steve's total puzzlement over his reaction to the false news that Danny had died on the table! Kind of a prelude for all the circumstances yet to come in Steve and Danny's relationship! Well done!
4/7/2016 c5 9julieb716
Ahhhhh, these two! Great ending. Steve will get around to telling Danny, say maybe in five years... LOL!
4/7/2016 c5 stefrosacarnevale
An amazing ending
4/7/2016 c5 Long Live BRUCAS
O Steve you can tell Danny. But at least you told him something. Maybe someday you will tell him.
4/7/2016 c5 lauraeb
Loved it! :)
4/7/2016 c5 lenail125
Awwwww! Great story!
4/7/2016 c4 Guest
We need a lot more friendship stories
4/7/2016 c4 avieryfriend
Yeah, Danny is OK, well at least he is recovering and not in the morgue. What a traumatic moment for Steve. The thought of loosing Danny was life altering. I'm sure he felt he lost a few years, even hearing that his partner was safe. I had a feeling there was another cop brought in around the same time as Danny. Thank goodness for small favors...
4/7/2016 c4 Long Live BRUCAS
I was really worried there for a bit. But good thing Danny is alive. Sad about the other officer though. I hope Dr. Kuai talks the other Dr. he need to know he's telling the right people bad news.
4/7/2016 c4 lauraeb
Nice save ... I hope Dr. Kuai has some choice words to share with the other doctor.
Another great chapter ... thanks for sharing this with the rest of us.
4/7/2016 c4 lenail125
Awwwwwwww! He is alive and awake... whoooo
4/6/2016 c3 avieryfriend
Oh you are terrible leaving us with that cliffie! But since you have given us hope that Danny does survive, I'll forgive you, hehe. Great chapter!
4/6/2016 c3 lauraeb
It's a good thing you said it all works out in the end.
You need to update very quickly ... please?
Great chapter and I can't wait to see where this goes.
4/6/2016 c3 stefrosacarnevale