for The Heels' reunion in Guam

1/11 c21 Guest
Waaaah I'm so glad she is finally starting to believe that "maybe he likes her" xD
1/3 c21 Flower Eating Faerie
This series is probably one if the best fanfics I've read that actually fit within the frame of the series, while existing on it's own and not changing as the mangaka updates, kudos! you're a really talented writer, and you really know Kyoko and Ren, and I especially appreciate the love and growth you've given Kyoko- most people will write Kyoko as plain looking, when she's really not, just like you said, she's exceptionally beautiful, but I really love how the beauticians picked up on her immortal butterfly trait as a true fairy, wow, you're doing so great., <3
1/2 c21 Guest
I'm in love with this fanfic and I hope you will update soon~
12/27/2020 c21 Guest
wow this has got to be my favourite SB fanfic ever. You toe the line of humor, developement, fluff and passion so well that it's an honest joy to read
12/26/2020 c8 Guest
OMG that was hot. But alcohol on a newly pierced sheesh, just the thought made me grip my own piercings hahaha
12/19/2020 c21 T7B5T
Espero el próximo capítulo
12/18/2020 c21 2Fuyuki Lei
Wow! I’m sooo impressed by your story! Absolutely love their interactions and development of the feelings. At first I wasn’t so sure about love talk during the sleepover, but now it kinda make senseAbout sex talk, I think you used very appropriating comparisons, that even person without experience (Kyoko) can understand, even if it may feel somewhat different for everyone. Great job, I imagine it wasn’t very easy! My favorite part however, besides the development of their relations, is interactions with their characters in the mental plain; their characters feel so alive!
I can’t wait for the next chapterswill there be promotion of this new project? How will their fans/friends react to it, since it’s kinda more mature and graphic than overage drama in Japan (there usually just implied intimacy, and not graphic, unlike western ones), then again, it’s targeting international market... I have sooo many questionsThank you for great story!
12/15/2020 c1 Guest
WELCOME BACK! You made my day! :) I didn't realize this story had been updated! I have it bookmarked as one of my favourite SkipBeat stories. I'm gonna re-read the story from the beginning to refresh my memory and enjoy the story again from the start:) Thanks for not abandoning this!
12/12/2020 c21 lilmonkey37043
I'm so glad I got a notification for this story. I did have to reread all this again but I don't mind. It made me laugh and with everything going on in the world right now, i definitely needed it. Thank you for your update, it brought me back to this master piece and your beautiful writing style.
12/6/2020 c21 Leilasecrets
I was puttung off reading this story for its uncompleted state (i dont like waiting if i can help it) However I thought I would give it a try and been hooked since :) Great story, great writing. I have noticed a few times that you write chocked instead of shocked. Not a big deal but thought id mention it. Cant wait for the next update ;)
12/6/2020 c21 6era-romance
awesome. cant wait for more. soon please!
12/5/2020 c21 H-Nala
Well done!
12/5/2020 c21 1The Real Jackie-O
Great chapter!
12/5/2020 c21 Guest
Absolutely love your story! I started reading it a few years ago and am so glad you're continuing it again, I've read it three times so far!
12/4/2020 c21 Guest
So in love and they are so cute can hardly wait for the next chapter
329 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »