FanFiction.Net
for The Heels' reunion in Guam

1/21/2019 c16 blueexorcistfansince2012
you got me HOOKED this work is masterfully done, even if you're not fluent your words convey a beautifully written story. Thank you and good luck with everything.
1/10/2019 c16 RabidChipmunks
I love this story. It is so well written and I love how sweet they have become with each other. I hope that you will eventually continue the story
1/3/2019 c16 Guest
Happy New Year! Hope you're well and you finish this story someday!

You did promise another chapter "Soon I promise" and it's been almost 2 years :) Just a friendly reminder in case it's slipped your mind. I love this story, it's one of my favorite fanfics and hope to see you back someday. Best wishes for 2019
11/12/2018 c16 1slyKat28
9/14/2018 c16 reading addicted
come back
9/5/2018 c16 18RisaliaDragneel
I love this story, I just finished re-reading it for the second time. I really hope you complete it one day, because this is one of my favorite skip beat fanfics. The way you captured them in such a realistic manner, while changing their relationship to fit your story is incredible. Plus it's sort of awful to end it here for so long :P
8/24/2018 c16 2Sephraim Annatau
please update soon! I look forward to the next chapter!
8/20/2018 c1 1Nofaction
They are soooooooooooooo cute
4/23/2018 c16 SiempreMianhae
This is so amazing! I literally found this last night and have now caught up! I cannot wait for the next upload. This storyline is amazing and it feels so real and authentic like this would actually happen in their lives and it made me so happy to continue reading their story. Incredible and amazing!
4/15/2018 c16 lialee
Please update , I love this storyI don't know how many times I have been reading this from the top. Please don't abandon this story, hope you are ok !
3/12/2018 c1 RabidChipmunks
Please please please please update! I love your writing and would love to see more of this story!
3/6/2018 c16 2kikoune
I really enjoyes reading your story and are lookong forward to the next chapter ! :D
12/16/2017 c16 2ThisNThat81
I really am looking forward to a lot in the future of the story. Thier discussing of the latest reveal...
Thier latest project... reactions to the heels ad... sho making a fool of himself at an interview they are promoting thier latest project at... the reactions to thier audition ... so much to come... Yukihito's reaction to his reveal of who he is... with offers internationally for this dynamic duo.. .

Until next time
12/14/2017 c5 ThisNThat81
I ok 3rd or 4 th read & still love him calling Kuu. Also shows how his dad loves him. No matter what time no matter what he needs he is 100% there for his kids.

Sigh
9/30/2017 c15 Damaged Forest Spirit
I love this story so much. It is absolutely amazing. I hope to read more soon.
387 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »