for Liberty

3/9/2018 c10 LadyReySolo
BEAUTIFULLY written! LOVED the stories but you could have a little interaction with some Star Wars characters. XOXO catniphawthorne
3/20/2017 c6 2339CluesStrangerThingsFan-Star
I think I am going to love all your stories!
3/20/2017 c10 39CluesStrangerThingsFan-Star
Love your story please update!
3/20/2017 c8 39CluesStrangerThingsFan-Star
This MUST be set at the very beginning I'm guessing, if they don't know each other.
3/20/2017 c7 39CluesStrangerThingsFan-Star
When is this one set in the chronology? Like I know that no one in Star Wars had something like the scar Madge had. So is this someone you added yourself. If so great job.
3/20/2017 c1 39CluesStrangerThingsFan-Star
I knew someone had to agree that Madge and Gale went together! Love the story! If you agree with Madge and Gale check out my poll on my profile, I don't have stories, but I have polls!
3/13/2017 c10 6Hawtsee
This is so adorable. I love when Madge makes the first move! This whole series is a blessing.
11/20/2016 c9 5kotax
I AM SO EXCITED I FOUND THIS.

Star Wars is my favorite thing on the earth. (movies, games, eu. You name it I love it.)

But I also REALLY LOVE GADGE. AND THIS. THIS MAKES ME COMPLETE. I HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY.

Your writing is great. Your characters are great. Plot is fab. I just read all 9 drabble things and my insides are dancing thank you this is like a gift from the gods. Bless your soul.
11/18/2016 c9 6Hawtsee
This chapter makes me so happy.
9/19/2016 c8 Hawtsee
I LOVE your writing. I LOVE this series. I LOVE this chapter.

They are so cute. I love them. Thank you for this.
9/18/2016 c8 134Ani-maniac494
This was very sweet! I love Gale's reaction meeting Madge.

Good work!

Ani-maniac494
5/3/2016 c7 6Hawtsee
This is beautiful.

I have a pretty significant scar myself, and I had very complicated feelings about before I came to terms with it, and I think you captured that perfectly.
4/18/2016 c5 Hawtsee
I'm a puddle of goo right now.
4/17/2016 c5 134Ani-maniac494
I loved how Gale realizes Madge's feelings, and how Madge finally admits her love for him.

Good work! :)

Ani-maniac494
4/12/2016 c4 6Hawtsee
Confession time: I've only ever seen one Star Wars film, the latest one. I've never watched the original trilogy. Yet, I am completely in love with this series and so excited for every update.
20 Page 1 2 Next »