for One Night

3/25/2019 c3 1Little Marshmallow Wolf
Please god please update as soon as you can .
11/18/2017 c3 MysteryReader
This is amazing! With the ending that you have you could make it into a full story instead of just them doing you know what. I found some grammar errors. There's times where you wrote I or me, when it should be she or her since it's in third person point of view. Other than that it's amazing! You're a really good writer!
7/20/2017 c3 2lucyheartfilialover360
I fucking loved this. Is it bad that I want more of lucy and gildarts adventure. I fucking love this.
7/5/2016 c3 2Shunakoo25
Hello.
Sorry updated this story a month ago so feel free to enjoy the new plot story. And thanks for those who put it in their favorites it really meams so much.
7/4/2016 c3 19SassyDKitten
Damn...absolutely loved this story, kinda which there was more!
5/24/2016 c3 1Fletchling
I'm a NaLu fan too, but I liked this story.
4/6/2016 c1 jj
Wow I soooo love it
4/6/2016 c1 3Octohoney
Okay here is the thing. I didn't read the whole story yet, just the first paragraph, but I'm sorry to say that it's not really enjoyable to read because of so many grammer mistakes. :( And I am really interested in the story because of the unusual pairing.
I will try to read the whole story, but I'm offering you to go through your story and correct some of the mistakes, so you can upload it again, because there are probably gonna be many people who will start reading your story and after the first couple of mistakes they will just click away.
Also you can compare my rework with your story, so you might keep some tips in your mind for your next story. :) Because I believe you are gonna improve a lot.
If you want me to go over it, just contact me. :)
4/6/2016 c1 2Shunakoo25
I am soooooo sorry.. to my grammar and all... whaaa its my first time and I only using my phone sooo .. i am really sorry for wrong spelling and grammar..