for Farseeing

2/11 c21 Guest
wait. is Lindir...is Lindir Figwit?
12/23/2020 c21 1o whimsical
You..did not just leave it at that
12/23/2020 c19 o whimsical
IM LINDONA AND I WANNA HAVE FUN
12/23/2020 c13 o whimsical
I would protect Daeron with my life.
12/23/2020 c10 o whimsical
I would be the same tbh

Elves are so flipping fine - but specifically Legolas
12/23/2020 c4 o whimsical
Love the stuffed animal talk hhahahahahaha
10/5/2020 c1 wswpub
hi So glad to find this story again. Hope you'll keep writing it. It's different from most of the other stories in this fandom and I'd like to read the whole story sometime. Thanks.
7/30/2019 c21 1Goddessofwarriorcats
I'd cry if I was too fat to get into the car too.

I'M LATE! I was busy with cats all month!
But i'm so glad you updated, and YOU LEFT MEH ON A CLIFFIE how dare you. I lovrd every moment bwahhaha

Okie i'm done thanks kay bye
7/22/2019 c9 Flying Squiryl
Just started reading this today. Really liking the adventure and mystery you have going on.
7/22/2019 c21 2LadyLuin
Oh nooo, not the coat! D:
*sigh* Once again, I'm left dangling from a cliffhanger. Real-talk, though, the vampire bit was creepy as heck! Well done for making feel as afraid as Fiona was.
7/21/2019 c21 5Aralinn
Oh man, what a cliff hanger to leave us with! Great chapter and well worth the wait! Excitedly awaiting the next installment!

Happy writing
Aralinn
7/20/2019 c21 8Raider-K
Wow! I’ve just caught up with this story and have had a lovely morning enjoying your creativity and sparkling characters. I adore Fiona and Lindir (and really how you’ve portrayed all the elves). Thank you for sharing!
7/17/2019 c21 4Kitty of 2 kingdoms
Oh Sh*t! While I don't use this site much anymore, I always have to read your updates. As always the romance I'm shipping so intently crawls closer and closer to completion!
7/16/2019 c21 5Vivstar
I had to contain a shriek of excitement when I saw Farseeing as being updated. I was starting to worry that you had abandoned it. So happy you didn't.
Drunk/tipsy Fiona? Hilarious. And I can relate. Can't hold mine, either.
Shared thoughts on her first meeting with Lindir, and visa-versa? Funny AND sweet.
Glorfindel being a flirt? I can totally picture that.
And the bit about her and the vampire? I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, update again soon!
But where-oh-where did those two elves go off to, anyway, btw? And how could Fiona sense the vampire's presence? The plot thickens.
7/16/2019 c19 Guest
Farawyn (FaramirxÉowyn) all the way!
279 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »