for Repayment

3/7/2017 c6 superdude50989
Looking forward to more chapters
2/13/2017 c6 0800
Oh man, ok, what happened with Artemis?
I mean I feel like something really big must've happened with his family and the Butlers. Was it an argument or some sort of incident? Oh but something is telling me that they could be dead, and maybe Arty feels at fault for it (maybe he is?).
I don't have any other way to look at it, it's like the only explainable reason as to why Butler isn't with him. Because there's no way Butler would just up and abandon Artemis, job or not. And Juliet wouldn't either. And if only the first book happened, then did he ever get his dad back? His mom hasn't been mentioned, could that have something to do with it? She wouldn't abandon him either. And I don't see him abandoning them, they're the only family he has in the world, and he does care care about them. So what's going on, or what happened?
I just know it's something big. For Artemis (the genius, who uses his head for everything and tries not to let emotion tell him what to do) to just think that the best way to cope or forget about it, is by having sex. It isn't impossible, he could've easily just taken up drinking and hired a prostitute or something, but he didn't. He chose Holly of all people, and I'm not so sure of his reasons (because she healed his mom I guess?) it just seems like he's sending mixed messages, like he isn't sure what he wants or can't decide. Does he want someone to give him some sort of comfort, (and thought she was the best choice because she did something nice for him despite that he kidnapped her?) or does he just want to relieve himself and didn't want to pay a stranger? He's being very sweet and attentive and thoughtful to her (and granted since it's him we're talking about, he could very well just be doing that just so she could agree to more sex easily, and so she could perform better for him) and despite laying flat out that theirs is just a fling, she still could end up misinterpreting it, and the last thing Holly needs at the moment is to be confused this way, not to mention him.
I really want to know what's going on with him, so much so, that I was only half upset at the ruined chance of a shower scene with them XD (like seriously Holly, who cares about work when the guy is willingly on a silver platter for you! Grr, see this is why your life is so boring now dude. XP And you know I don't remember ever reading a scene like this with them in any other fanfiction I've read, has it even been done? Surprised no ones thought of it :/ it would be nice tho T.T) lol
P.S. sorry for the long review, I'll stop now before it turns into a 20 page essay (I've had enough of those thank you very much. I think I've just been writing to many school assignments lately.)
But it's not every day a story that seems almost solely smut based given most of the chapters, gives a lot to think about, haha.
Keep up the great writing!:)
(And I'll shut up now XD)
2/11/2017 c6 djohagan
glad to see you are posting on this channel again
2/9/2017 c6 drgraves129
I read this and part of me feels that both butlers and maybe h is parents are dead. Artemis came to Heaven to find the one thing left in his life worth living for. God I hope you never give up on your stories because these are some of the best I've ever read on this site.
12/25/2016 c4 Mr. Freelyers
What the ... ?!
10/20/2016 c1 14CeeCee Red
hmm, tou switch p.o.v. randomly from first to third. if this is from Holly's POV then i would sugest editing, makes it a little jarring to lurch from one POV to another.
9/26/2016 c4 CeeCee Red
love it!
cant wait to read more!
8/29/2016 c5 Guest
Great story, update and keep up the good work.
8/2/2016 c5 Guest
More plz
7/12/2016 c5 0800
Wow, so she went from puppy dog 'please give it to me' to 'im gonna make you give it to me'
That's quite the 180 for her
7/11/2016 c5 drgraves129
I can see they need each other deeply. I have a feeling that Blaize will suffer Artemis's wrath sometime soon. Thank you for the update, please keep up the good work and never give up on a story.
7/11/2016 c5 Gespenter
Well, i pity blaize when arty finds out what is happening at her job
7/4/2016 c4 0800
Ooh, so now Holly wants Artemis huh? *smirk emoji* (Though who wouldn't right? XD lol)
But now, I'm wondering if Artemis really just went there for Holly, or if he's trying avoid something at home.
Though that probably won't be answered next chapter (seeing as which direction it might go *wink wink*) but still, hmm... *thinking emoji*
6/29/2016 c4 drgraves129
Wonderful update as always. I'm starting to see why Artemis came the to heaven.
6/29/2016 c4 14Animalover205
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next. Lol
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »