for Here We Are

2/19/2021 c1 13BrokenMentality
omg i love this! this is so beautiful and a unique take on a reincarnation au! Beautifully written, I loved all the interactions between the characters. Well done!
1/11/2020 c1 20Lennox13
Holy sherbet! This is the most phenomenal thing I have read yet. And trust me, I have binged Zutara since the start of December, so I know. But fudge buckets, this is so good. I want more, I need more, I would beg someone, anyone for more. I want an entire book! I have an entire book in my head but I wish it was on paper. But wow, this is amazing. This is so great, glorious! Damnit, why?! Why are all the good ones one-shots? But this is so condensed and beautiful, and I am grateful for I got. Wow. I loved every second, read every word with rapt attention, even literally walking away to drag this out. Wow. Wow. Wow. I want to bathe in this story. I want to curl up and die in here. And I know I am being dramatic but other than a drawn-out squeal and a hug that would make your eardrums pop, I don't know how to express my love, my adoration, my absolute freakin obsession with this story. Wow. Blessings onto you. Thank you for this gift. It is literal perfection. Perfect. Fudge. Perfect.
6/27/2018 c1 teabrows
i need more stories in this au
3/20/2017 c1 lucel18
This was a long read, but I don't mind reading more and more. I love it all! How you stick close to their canon personalities while they're in the modern world. Thank you!
10/25/2016 c1 McFlurry
Gosh this was mindblowing, like I had to pause and think. It was a really neat idea and I really enjoyed this!
5/29/2016 c1 Guest
You have your own unique set of writing! Keep it up! I really like the small burn between these guys. Could you please write more?
5/23/2016 c1 claire-and-elide
long live zutara

perfect au

wish there was more of suki
5/16/2016 c1 echotheinferno
I love this! The idea is awesome, I wish there was a whole book written about it! And I don't know if you were going for a relationship for Sokka or not but in my mind, It's Tokka. All the way man. Seriously though, the concept is friggin intriguing! My mind is running wild right now with ideas and what-not...
5/12/2016 c1 15QueenVulca
that was a really beautiful reincarnation story. well written. wished it was multi chaptered but the short and sweet thing was what this story needed. keep writing
4/30/2016 c1 7scripturia
Ooh, I love how you set this fic up! The timing and interactions were spot on. I'm a huge fan of reincarnation fics, and yours is definitely the most creative ones I've read in a while. Thank you for sharing this!
4/11/2016 c1 Shojobaby
My heart! Oh, the emotion!

I seriously love what you did here, with them all being in each other's dreams. Nice! And l love the slow build up between Katara and Zuko. Great job!

God bless you.
4/9/2016 c1 18WolfishMoon
Wow. Like. Wow. First time I've seen a Avatar in a modern setting use original cannon this way. Kudos. Massive kudos to you.
4/9/2016 c1 Guest
This was beautiful and fluffy with a lovely progression and in character depictions and interactions. I liked the way you paced this story a lot as well. This is one of the best reincarnation fics I've read, which is saying a lot since I typically avoid those and modern AU's. Good job
4/8/2016 c1 1Midnight4568
i cant feel my feels asdfghjk
4/8/2016 c1 purpleninjacow
Gah this was so good! I didn't even realize that it ended until I couldn't scroll anymore . definitely wish it were longer. Like, with more of why they were reincarnated or something xD but either way, great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »