for Taxi!

7/12 c1 justread14
I want moreeee! Not happy (but i really am lol loooved it very much)
6/21 c1 Guest
That was so good, I absolutely loved it ! Such a fun take on modern Georg and Maria, and you definitely kept them in characters ! I realize it's been years but boy I'd have loved to read more about them falling in love in this universe !
5/9 c1 reisova
Very good story to short.
6/3/2020 c1 Clare
What an amazing AU fic! Very funny and written like a pro! Hope you decide to post more.
3/23/2020 c1 Guest
This is so good!
6/19/2019 c1 40his-red-head
I do hope you continue this at some point, because this was a brilliant and funny.
5/6/2019 c1 Clare
Fab start to a modern au story! At least I hope it’s just the start. Really need more of this zany, funny and clever idea.
4/30/2019 c1 6samandfreddie
A meet cute done really well!
4/17/2019 c1 71Michelle285
You wrote this forever ago, but I'm going to review anyway because this was just so fun! I really enjoyed it...and I really want more! This needs another chapter or a sequel or something! I loved this so much!
8/7/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
Haha this was hilarious. What a great little romp of a story. Modern AU stories are so hard to pull off - keeping everyone in character is difficult, but you seemed to do this so effortlessly. It was fabulous.
6/29/2017 c1 Guest
Okay this needs more! I'm talk a muilt-chapter story here from beginning to end or a little beyond. This would be so great if there was more. JS.
12/28/2016 c1 3AshGalleon
OTP thrown into the modern age. This must be given a sequel! Gaaaaaaaah! *off fangirling somewhere*
12/3/2016 c1 8MySarcasticGreenCrayon
I loved the silliness! This so needs to be continued!
10/17/2016 c1 Leonie