for Lilo's Magical Mission

Kungpow into the fist!
9/3/2018 c1 EEE4r
Veri n1c3nXsst0ri0I
1/5/2018 c4 13Sonic Thunder Saiyan Turtle
Just got started reading this. As Randy Cunningham would say, this story is SO HONKIN' BRUCE! [that means awesome]
5/13/2017 c1 jurassicdinodrew
so i guess in the future Jumba will escape and make 627 and 628 and of course Leroy, but i hope leroy turns good like stitch did and he sees Stitch as a big brother he never thought he would have, and of course maybe DarkEnd from the Stitch anime comes and she becomes Leroy's boochi boo like Angel is for stitch, (in the english sub DarkEnd was female so that could work), and i hope you update more and soon, good luck.
1/27/2017 c24 12foxchick1
Love the story can't wait for more.
6/19/2016 c16 118SaintHeartwing
I want to say I'm quite enjoying the new ways in which the experiments are introduced! I can't wait to see what comes next. :)
6/8/2016 c1 Captainfanfiction
Pretty good so far. I can't wait to read the rest of this story!
5/23/2016 c4 Guest
hi stitch! keep capturing the janetic experiments! tell lilo that i said aloha! taka
5/23/2016 c3 Guest
hi stitch you're realy cute! bye bye!
5/7/2016 c14 SaintHeartwing
Lilo's working well alongside Stitch and Gantu, and they're now functioning more and more like a full family. The action scenes were well written, Lilo explaining about ohana was a good touch, and the series is lighthearted and above all, FUN. I miss reading stories like this.
4/28/2016 c12 SaintHeartwing
Ahh, the experiments back on Earth seem to be thinking for themselves for an extent, AND Gantu and Lilo are bonding even more. Lilo introducing him to the glory of Elvis is a very nice touch!
4/27/2016 c11 SaintHeartwing
Again, focusing on the bonds of family is a very good idea. The series always worked well when it did that, and I think you'll do well if you continue in that vein. :)
4/25/2016 c3 19RaisingHeartExelion
It looks good, but it's not exactly my taste with Lilo and Stitch. I just don't like them.
4/23/2016 c10 118SaintHeartwing
Ooh, using Bonnie, Clyde AND Reuben for this, huh? Good choices! :)
4/10/2016 c5 11Euphonemes
An interesting blend of the traditional story with elements of your own creation! As The Not-So-Ultimate Writer noted, you've maintained strong parallels with the original film's plot. I also see the introduction of several elements from the television series - the chapters bring about a somewhat episodic feel as Lilo and Stitch suss out their new roles as protectors. Through this story, it seems that some of the characters' roles have been altered, but they still emulate much of their original personalities. I think Gantu's is perhaps the most tantalizing of the transformations - what a fascinating role in which to place him! I look forward to seeing his role expand and grow, especially in his relationships with the other protagonists.
On a more technical note, I see a lot of the same descriptive words appear in the chapters. For instance, "ambled" pops up a lot. It's not a bad thing, but maybe some more variation with word selection would more strongly communicate the feelings of the characters. As an example: When Cobra enters the scene in this chapter, maybe instead of ambling over to the door (since, at least in my mind, ambled is a slower and more leisurely paced walk) Stitch moves with purpose - either he flies or rushes over, or perhaps strides with conviction. Given how protective he is of Lilo, anyone strange to Stitch might evoke that strong protective response within him. (Or, perhaps Stitch did walk leisurely to the door in the film - even if this is not the best example, I hope it illustrates my point).
Excited to see where you take this story!
16 Page 1 2 Next »