for Friendship is a Precious Thing

1/5 c1 Guest
jaja animaron a nick
7/31/2020 c1 10Alfonso Norman
and what the hell happens next ? you can't leave us like that ! It may all end happily right away, but is that all Nick needs to forget about depression? Judy took the first step only, who will take the next? How will they look the next day? OH MY GOD!...
8/19/2019 c1 Guest
jaja a el amor y con mudansa incluida
4/24/2016 c1 1PointyHairedJedi
You got a good plot going for a first fanfic!
4/9/2016 c1 1johndoe733
Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback!

I don't think I will be continuing this story, as I can't seem to write anything that goes well with chapter 1. I will be writing others, though!
4/7/2016 c1 EXTREMEHOBO
It's good I just think you kinda rushed the romance part a bit.
You should have gone for a more developing approach but I can't tell you how to write your story so keep going and keep up the good work!
4/7/2016 c1 Guest
Can't wait to see the next chapter :)
4/6/2016 c1 33HolyMangos
Very rushed at the ending, but otherwised I liked it. There are a few parts where you definitely could have gone deeper into description though. I really loved the line where Judy's like how very Nick of you. I admit I laughed at that a lot.
4/6/2016 c1 ChaoticImp
Not bad for your first fanfic; a bit bit rushed at the end though. Maybe try to get the characters in your stories to express internally a bit more of how they feel/react to a situation, but otherwise I liked it. As to you continuing this story, I'd say go for it; you could use this story as a means to better yourself at writing and I like the story base so far anyways (not to mention more WildeHopps fluff is good in my book lol) ;)