for Why?

5/26 c2 agentmeister
Very tantalising. Hope you explore this further.
2/17/2020 c2 Elven Star Angel
First, some breaking news, if you haven’t heard already:

Hugo Weaving was asked to play Agent Smith in "Matrix 4".

And now, some heartbreaking news:

…..

…...

….Hugo Weaving declined.

You heard right. Hugo Weaving won’t be in "Matrix 4”. Due to some schedule challenges, he said. Will be be in a London theatre play, he said.

Somehow I have difficulty to believe that….

Hugo Weaving either:
- dosen’t want to reprise his Agent Smith role
- dosen’t belive in the "Matrix 4” movie (remember, “Cloud Atlas” was not a blockbuster….)
- dosen’t want to get in shape for the "Matrix 4” movie (he is 60 years old…)

So, it means:
- "Matrix 4” will still have Agent Smith in it, somehow, maybe a CGI
- "Matrix 4” won’t have have Agent Smith in it, due to Hugo Weaving’s decline

This is so thrilling… and a bit heartbreaking.

I truly hope that the “Matrix” universe won't turn into prequels, sequels, spin-offs, stupid stand-alone series on Netflix/Disney/HBO/Amazon (image a stand-alone series “Matrix Agents”… hmmmm… or “Zion Rebels”…. )

I truly hope that they won’t milk the “Matrix” universe until there is nothing left to milk….

And regarding milking…

Ermm…

It’s time to reawaken your Smith fanfics. They are awesome. Your loyal fans are waiting.

Please start writing again. Pretty please.
10/11/2017 c1 2nomdeplume30
Ack! Need more! I like that Smith is baffled by his own behavior.
4/18/2016 c2 7Supercidergirl
great writing style! looking forward to your next chapter :-)
4/18/2016 c2 Silver Angel Que
Beautifully beautifully written! This fic har great potential, and you keep both Smith and Trin in character, which is GOOD :)

Reminds me of fics written by 5M1TH (he also wrote beautiful Smith/Trin pics, find him here on ff). Please continue this story!
4/15/2016 c2 4The Faint Muse
This was great, albeit short. Smith's POV was good and reflected his personality perfectly. It wasn't too emotional (which would have been very OOC in itself), but he also wasn't too robotic and showed individuality, which was great. Please continue! I AM BEGGING YOU.
4/15/2016 c1 The Faint Muse
AHHHHHHHHHHH I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS! MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT READING SOONER! GREAT JOB!
4/11/2016 c2 12Blackbird71
Ah, Smith before he embraced the fact that he was special.

I hope they meet again soon!
4/7/2016 c1 Blackbird71
Please post more! I like it so far, and I'm eager to read about Smith's perspective. He's probably just as shocked as Trinity.