for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

8/7 c1 MrKeyFox
Would have been better without groot. Considering he was the only one lost to the void. Bad writing.
8/5 c17 Guest
Nice can't wait for the sequel
7/16 c16 Guest
Nice can't wait for the epilogue
7/17 c17 RockyRaccoon123
This is the best crossover story i ever read
I really love how the way Dawn Bellweather admit her fault and the heartwarming ending that Rocket ended up as a crime fighter with Nick and Judy
Thank you so much for your hard work McKnight2012
I won't forget this story no matter what
7/17 c17 RockyRaccoon123
This is the best crossover story i ever read
I really love how the way that Dawn Bellweather admit her fault and a heartwarming ending that Rocket ended upa crime fighter with Nick and Judy
Thank you so much for your hard work McKnight2012
I won't forget this story no matter what
7/17 c17 Kasharo
Loved this story. Kudos to you!
7/16 c17 3the mysterious Mr.E
that was awesome.
7/16 c17 3Sinikettu
You know, I half expected Rocket to launch Zootopia's space-age with his Rocket at the end of this fic.
7/15 c16 seakard
Great way to wrap it up, sorta. Still got Doug to deal with, Plus, wasn't there one MORE Ram to deal with at the end a the fight?
7/10 c16 Guest
Can't wait for the ending
7/10 c16 Guest
Nice can't wait for the ending
7/10 c16 Sinikettu
Yeah, while it has been confirmed by Gunn that in MCU Rocket does have some brain modifications via bio-chips & implants, we don't really know much about it.

This is also true to Comics & novels, where it has always been kept purposefully vague how much of his behavior and intelligence is 'engineered' and how much is just basically 'a lightning in a bottle' resulting from repeated genetic re-engineering and constant training.
7/9 c16 3the mysterious Mr.E