FanFiction.Net
for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

1/14 c14 Nargus
you could publish this as an actual book it's that damn big and well thought out so keep up the superb work 'cause you have my support.
1/14 c17 sean.a.rowland11
my heart dude you are amazing it almost made me cry in some parts
12/4/2022 c13 1VinTEB
From there, the mood was saved as all three of them took turns rapping and freestyling along with the rappers. Finnick and Rocket were caught by surprise as Dawn managed to nail Menaj a Trois' part, copying her almost perfectly as they approached the club. The cyborg and hustler were, needless to say, rather impressed with the ewe's skills and musical knowledge. What other secrets was she hiding?

"What other secrets was she hiding?"

Insert Ghost staring meme
10/6/2022 c17 Guest
Nice can't wait for the sequel
9/14/2022 c17 Guest
This was awesome. A fun read indeed
9/7/2022 c1 Guest
Hey McKnight I hope you do a sequel for this story
8/20/2022 c17 Guest
Nice McKnight I can't wait for the sequel
8/7/2022 c1 MrKeyFox
Would have been better without groot. Considering he was the only one lost to the void. Bad writing.
8/5/2022 c17 Guest
Nice can't wait for the sequel
7/16/2022 c16 Guest
Nice can't wait for the epilogue
7/17/2022 c17 RockyRaccoon123
This is the best crossover story i ever read
I really love how the way Dawn Bellweather admit her fault and the heartwarming ending that Rocket ended up as a crime fighter with Nick and Judy
Thank you so much for your hard work McKnight2012
I won't forget this story no matter what
7/17/2022 c17 RockyRaccoon123
This is the best crossover story i ever read
I really love how the way that Dawn Bellweather admit her fault and a heartwarming ending that Rocket ended upa crime fighter with Nick and Judy
Thank you so much for your hard work McKnight2012
I won't forget this story no matter what
7/17/2022 c17 Kasharo
Loved this story. Kudos to you!
7/16/2022 c17 2the mysterious Mr.E
that was awesome.
7/16/2022 c17 3Sinikettu
You know, I half expected Rocket to launch Zootopia's space-age with his Rocket at the end of this fic.
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »