for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

5/18/2016 c3 nightmaster000
Another awesome chapter.
5/18/2016 c3 23Jedi Alex Colbent
Ok, I can sort of buy the fact that this is pretty much modern Earth but with animals instead of humans, so the pop culture references aren't as out of place as I previously thought.

And poor Rocket. Unaware that Bellweather is playing him like a freaking harp. And this is completely unrelated to the story here, but I now own a figure of EVERY main character featured in this chapter. I have them set up with others to fit the head canon of a story I'm working on. Judy and Nick are currently on the roster of an incarnation of the Defenders which is led by Daredevil and Bastila Shan. Other members include Ben Tennyson, Gwen, Kevin Levin, Galen Marek (AKA Starkiller), Spider-Man in his black suit variant under the alias of Wolf Spider and finally Yoshi who is sort of their psudo mascot of sorts.

Rocket and Groot meanwhile are a apart of a version of Guardians of the Galaxy led by Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) with other members including Nova, (Richard Rider) Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Apple Bloom (Yes, REALLY) and Silver and Shadow the Hedgehogs, the former of which has a Chaos Emerald with him.

And as for Bellweather, she is currently allied with a new incarnation of the Sinister Six led by Doctor Doom while the remaining four members are Koba from Planet of the Apes, the changeling queen Chrysalis, Taskmaster and Iron Monger. (Obidiah Stane). It's also worth noting that both Doom and Koba wield Chaos Emeralds. As for Finnick, I really haven't found a place he'd really fit in well. I don't imagine him to be a team player working for the common good like the Defenders or Guardians, but at the same time, he's not corrupted enough to where he'd work with supervillians. Any ideas? I know I'm just rambling about my figures right now, but I thought you'd all get a kick out of where I placed the characters.
5/18/2016 c3 2MaveriKat
That was rather enjoyable. Well done.
5/18/2016 c3 8Omegashark18
Uh oh, Bellwether got here hoofs on Rocket's gun. That's not good at all.

And now Judy enters the picture, looking forward to how she interacts with Rocket, and hopefully she gets to encounter Groot. :)
5/18/2016 c3 3Mewaponny
Friendshipping is where the people are good enough friends that it almost seems like they're in a relationship.
5/18/2016 c3 8EmPro8
Ohmygosh! Man, I thought it was bad in the movie, but do it from Rocket's POV it just made it WORSE! LOL. I was laughing the whole way. Oh, poor Judy... XD
5/18/2016 c3 12Z.R. Stein
Friendshipping is (I think) just making two people/beings friends...yeah. Anyways great chapter, it'll be nice to see Groot finally join the squad, and this chapter marks the beginning of the whole crazy Hoops and Wilde adventure so yaaay
4/25/2016 c2 29sur2sur
Love the story so far
Keep up the good writing
4/24/2016 c2 8EmPro8
Yessssssssssssss. I am loving this. Please update soon.
4/20/2016 c2 IamOminous
It's going good can't wait for the next update!
4/19/2016 c2 11LivininCorsets
Rocket would make a killing in the underground selling burrnerphones to criminals
4/18/2016 c2 23Jedi Alex Colbent
And thus Zootopia's greatest conman and the Galaxy's most dangerous and aggitatable mercenary are working to together. I CANNOT wait to see how they play off of each other.

Also, Sly Cooper? Giving Tree? That last one I can probably buy existing in this universe, but how does Sly Cooper still exist?
4/18/2016 c2 nightmaster000
Another wonderful chapter.

So Rocket has decided to take up good old bounty hunting. Will he soon make a name for himself?

Look's like Rocket has made some new friends. Where will this new business venture take him?

I'm curious any chance of romance for Rocket in this story?
4/18/2016 c2 8Omegashark18
Alright, you got me. :)
4/18/2016 c2 atom king
It looks like rocket and goot made some new friends now I want to see what kind of trouble they get into now , please continue
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »