for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

7/12/2016 c6 1Self-Aware BG Character
LOL DMV scene nicely done
7/9/2016 c5 Cheshire shigami
*chuckles as rocket irritates bogo* I can't wait for rocket to have to kill someone brutally in front of Hops...and/or explain why he's so disposed to violence. Him plus a howler dart would be fun...a crazier lunatic with a huge gun...
7/9/2016 c4 Cheshire shigami
*extends blades and launches them through criminals limbs while rocket zaps* I can imagine most likely rocket would probably get legal troubles for having a lethal mode on his gun...
7/10/2016 c5 2SNicole25
This story has a lot of potential. I'd love to see where it goes from here.
7/6/2016 c5 Some guy
Really looking forward to reading more!
7/6/2016 c5 Guest
Really looking forward to more chapters!
7/4/2016 c5 Helen
Can't Wait for the next chapter!
7/4/2016 c5 Guest
I like wherethis is going I can't wait for the next chapter. Also, I have a question. Will Groot help them? I think that of course he will but he would stay hidden or something else.
7/5/2016 c5 Death Is Lazy
Oooh! I just figured out what your doing! Your making it so bellwether becomes a destructive terrorist not a bio-terrorist. All those things that she's been buying from rocket would be used!
Smart.
Also funny how you used texting for us to know what Groote is saying
I would give you a thumbs up but I can throw chocolate at the screen as a reward instead.
In one of the last few chapters you said that rocket explained everything that has happened to him like the argumentation and his story. that's kind of OOC really, but that's my opinion.
Sorry about the long review but one last thing, I would love it if you could pm me telling me if I'm right or wrong. You could do just one word if you want to.
Bye!
7/5/2016 c5 2MaveriKat
Well this was a rather awesome read and well worth the wait. Damn, but Rocket loves to dig his graves deep. Granted, it's still six feet but for a raccoon, it's excessive.

Excellent job.
7/5/2016 c5 8EmPro8
I really liked how wrote Rocket in this chapter. I thought he was funny. Also, now you got me potential interested in Rocket Raccoon comics. But I really don't know how to read marvel comics. Every time I try to get into one they just seem all over the place and I can't find the 'real' beging. Which comic would I start out with for Rocket Raccoon? (You seem to be really into Marvel, so I thought I'd just ask you...)
7/4/2016 c5 Cylon One
I am loving this story!

I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed viewing Zootopia for the first time.
7/4/2016 c5 IamOminous
Love it ;3
7/4/2016 c5 23Jedi Alex Colbent
I LOVE the dynamic between Rocket and Judy right now, as well as how Rocket keeps screwing with Bogo, but then again, anytime that buffalo is put in pain, I'm happy. I AM a little concerned that Rocket may take Nick's place as the smart aleck of the group, but that still remains to be seen. What you've described of the plot to come DEFIENTELY sounds interesting and I CAN'T wait.
7/4/2016 c5 8Omegashark18
A change in direction huh? Color me curious.
215 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »